We’re looking to take our social media content to the next level and want you to join our team for around 10 hours per week (flexible).
We’re an additive manufacturing resin company looking for a long-term social media manager with excellent writing skills.
You’ll be the lead on social media strategies and have help with content production.
𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞:
1. Write or work with the team on social media posts.
2. Post content to:
3. Engage with our audience and respond to comments.
4. Brand content in Canva and BannerBear.
5. Find relevant hashtags.
6. Grow social media followers and click-through rate.
7. Use Basecamp to track projects.
8. Attend weekly marketing meetings to contribute ideas and update the team on progress.
9. Jump in on other tasks (like posting blog posts) when needed.
1. Strong ability to follow directions.
2. Able to meet deadlines.
3. Excellent English writing skills and grammar.
4. Experienced in organic social media growth strategies.
5. Excellent communication skills.
6. Self-motivated and self-managed.
7. Flexible, adaptable, and motivated to work as a team.
8. Background in engineering, industrial manufacturing, or 3d printing is a bonus!
We help innovative engineers 3D print end-use components that they can trust, using the world’s most rugged photopolymer resins. You’re welcome to check us out @polyspectra
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.