Become a Corporate Member
- Recognition: “Proud Member of Women in 3D Printing” logo and booth signage
- Welcome Package: Collectable for display and t-shirts
- Annual Report: Starting this year, we will be publishing an annual report summarizing our accomplishments for the year. All Corporate Members, scholarship donors, and other donors will be recognized in this report.
Social Media & Wi3DP Newsletter: As a Corporate Member, you can submit content to be published on the Wi3DP social channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn page and group) and/or Monthly Newsletter.
You can submit 1 item per month. The content must be relevant to the Wi3DP audience and Wi3DP has a ﬁnal editorial approval.
TIPE Sponsorship: Corporate Members receive complimentary Silver sponsorship for the TIPE 3D Printing Conference or can upgrade to Gold or Platinum at a $750 discount.
Hiring Company: You are invited to participate as a Hiring Company at the annual Career Fair, which is held on the third day of the TIPE 3D Printing conference in January.
- Virtual Panels: We plan to host 6-8 virtual panels this year, split between #HardTalks and NextGen topics. As a corporate member, you get a complimentary sponsorship of one of these panels.
- Career Card: The NextGen team will be publishing “Career Cards” this year, detailing the career trajectory of exemplary women in the industry. We welcome you to nominate one person from your company to be highlighted in this program.
- DfAM Report: We invite senior leadership at your company to submit one quote that can be integrated into our annual Diversity for Additive Manufacturing report.
Happy Hour Sponsorship: Wi3DP has become well known in the industry for hosting some of the most well-attended networking Happy Hours at the major 3D printing events.
We typically see 250~450 people (space and budget dependent) at these events, which are welcome to all – men, women, and non-binary persons.
As a member, you will share complimentary sponsorship of one such event, chosen from RAPID + TCT, Formnext, Formnext-Austin, ASTM ICAM, TCT 3Sixty, or another of your choosing.
Community Platform: Hivebrite is our new community platform that we will be rolling out this year to help connect our worldwide network of chapters.
It will replace a signiﬁcant portion of our website and give the entire 3D printing community a platform to manage and view all of our global events, connect with local chapter participants, facilitate a new and improved job board, and much more.
We are still investigating the options, but we are continually looking for ways to add to value for our Corporate Members and will be keeping this in mind as we roll out the new platform.
Starting this year, we will be collecting additional donations of $1,000, $2,500, or $5,000 for a scholarship fund.
The scholarship recipient (or recipients, funds dependent) will be a graduating high school senior or university student and will be announced at the TIPE 3D Printing conference in January.
Corporate Membership is the same for all, but the pricing is tiered based on the size of your 3D printing organization. For example, if you have 400 employees, but only 35 of them work in 3D printing, you’d be a Tier 2 organization.
Tier 1: 1-25 employees
Tier 2: 26-250 employees
Tier 3: 251+ employees
12-month membership program. Discounts available to women-owned businesses.