Where Big Ideas are Built
Xometry (NASDAQ: XMTR) powers the industries of today and tomorrow by connecting the people with big ideas to the manufacturers who can bring them to life. Xometry’s digital marketplace gives manufacturers the critical resources they need to grow their business while also making it easy for buyers at Fortune 1000 companies to tap into global manufacturing capacity.
Sales Specialist I
As a Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for using technology to deliver the true Xometry Customer Experience at scale! The team is responsible for ensuring customers are getting value from our platform and helping to identify ways we can help a customer solve business problems. As a core member of the Sales Specialist team, you will be expected to use data, project management, and prioritization to bring opportunities to close and resolve escalations.
Ideal candidates will effectively plan/prioritize a high volume of activities and requests while ensuring a consistent customer experience. Using one-to-many campaigns, you will provide a best-in-class experience for customers by identifying roadblocks and helping customers achieve their project outcomes. We strive to exceed our customers’ expectations!
What You Will Do:
● Be the voice of the customer when collaborating with Customer Partner Care and Engineering teams to manage Customer issues and drive resolution and process improvement.
● Build and establish processes to engage a large book of business through one-to-many communications efforts and technology.
● Utilize data to engage with customers in a timely manner around new product and service opportunities.
● Provide feature support and identifying opportunities for up-sell/cross-sell.
● Proactively focus on best practices, pain points, and efficiencies for customers.
● Prioritize via advanced organizational skills to keep numerous customer initiatives and projects running simultaneously.
● Identify opportunities within specific vertical markets.
● Evaluate and qualify for potential upsell or growth opportunities inside the account base.
What You Need to Succeed:
● Bachelor’s degree preferred
● + 1 year experience in a customer facing role
● Experience successfully working with multiple departments internally to resolve customer issues.
● Skilled problem solver bringing solutions to customers and the company.
● Contributing teammate but still a self-starter.
● Firm analytical skills with the ability to organize and analyze significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
● Strong communications skills and ability to build relationships quickly.
● Ability to grasp new software products and how to use them.
If this job isn’t for you but you have a friend who may be a perfect fit – share this job with them!
Xometry is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Xometry participates in E-Verify and after a job offer is accepted, will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.