Website Wurth Industry
The Wurth difference
Join our 3D team as a Sales Engineer. The 3D Sales Engineer is responsible for generating new business and increasing profitable sales by selling material supplies and high-tech equipment for the 3D printing sales program. This position takes a consultative sales approach and focuses on selling to customers, using industry knowledge and experience to drive the process. This role partners with the Outside Sales team to support 3D growth within new and existing customers.
The 3D Sales Engineer is responsible for generating new business and increasing profitable sales by selling material supplies and high-tech equipment for the 3D printing sales program. This position takes a consultative sales approach and focuses on selling to customers, using industry knowledge and experience to drive the process. This role partners with the Outside Sales team to support 3D growth within new and existing customers.
Health, Vision and Dental Benefits for Full-time Employees & their Families!
Paid Time Off – start accruing on day one!
401(K) with Company Match
Free Life Insurance
Partner Discounts (Ford, Verizon, Harley Davidson and more!)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBITLIES include the following and all other duties assigned:
- Identify potential prospects and actively drive, secure, and manage 3D material and equipment sales.
- Prospect new and existing customers for material sales opportunities.
- Coordinate with outside sales teams to present 3D solutions and products to current and prospective customers.
- Develop and grow relationships within new and existing customers to educate them on the company’s value proposition.
- Continually identify and penetrate into new and existing customers to identify projects and product opportunities that will increase sales.
- Partner with Outside Sales Reps to review and interpret customer requirements.
- Build and expand the relationship network with key decision makers within the customer.
- Participate in customer presentations and field events such as conferences, seminars etc.
- Maintain ongoing awareness of the competitive environment and other market conditions.
- Assist in all aspects of the 3D business model.
- Continuously improve productivity and efficiency of processes throughout the operational organization.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- BS. Degree in Engineering, Technology; or A.S Degree in technically related field and associated experience.
- Experience in CAD design, application engineering, and/or 3D printing preferred.
- Sales experience is a plus.
- High standard of professionalism and ethics.
- Preferred style of teamwork, collaboration, and humility.
- Ability to analyze and communicate complex business situations and develop creative business solutions to assist customers.
- Comfort in educating diverse groups of customers and employees through refine persuasion and presentation skills.
- Self-starter, self -motivated, and ability to manage and drive own schedule to meet goals.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities in a dynamic environment.
- Sophisticated Knowledge of Microsoft Suite.
- Must occasionally lift, carry, or move up to 25 lbs.
- Maintain a valid drivers’ license and clean driving record.
- Travel estimated 30% – 50%.
Würth Industry North America Key facts:
110+ locations across the US, Canada, Mexico, and Brazil
More than 2,600 employees
More than 420,000 standard parts
Part of the Würth Group, $15B+, which operates over 400 companies in more than 80 countries and has more than 79,000 employees
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT OUR COMPANY CULTURE:
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/wurth-industry-north-america
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/WurthIndustry
Twitter – @WurthIndustryNA
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/WurthIndustryNorthAmerica
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com