Reports to: Chief Operating Officer (COO)
Team: Digital Community Manager, Content Creators, User Engagement and Activation, external agencies. Freedom to shape the team as it grows.
Location: Fully remote. Option to work from our offices in Madrid (ideal), London and Copenhagen.
Travel commitments: trips to our Madrid hub as required (ideally monthly).
Package: very attractive package for the right person.
Wikifactory is the fastest place on the web to get a physical product made with just a laptop and an internet connection. Zero training and zero configuration required. We have a global community of over 90,000 engineers, designers, makers and over 100 hardware startups across 190 countries. They have made over 4,500 products across several industries: drones for reforestation, electric vehicles and future tech (Hyperloop pods and flying cars), agri-tech solutions, smart furniture and IoT devices, robotics, biotech lab equipment, and most recently medical devices and PPE during the Covid-19 crisis.
As a SaaS platform for collaborative product development of physical things, we are uniquely positioned for discussing CAD design and engineering topics. We have a powerful 3D file embed feature which makes it possible to directly view and inspect CAD designs of over 30+ formats directly in content on the browser, without the need of a plug-in or extension. In addition we have launched a first-of-its kind collaborative 3D file viewer for live, on-the-go, product development between virtual teams on an agile web-based and open-source PLM system.
With these web publishing tools and a growing list of exciting end-to-end product innovations happening at Wikifactory, we are building an exceptional community of interest and of practice on our platform that helps provide product developers of all types (individual designers & engineers, SMBs and enterprises) real value by removing the barriers (complex and expensive PLM tools and systems) and removing the common process challenges that can distract from efficient, timely and valuable product development. As such our system accelerates product innovation and supports prototyping and production to scale.
At Wikifactory, we are rethinking manufacturing for the digital age. Building an Internet of Production to match the internet of knowledge. With offices in Madrid, Copenhagen, London and Shenzhen, our team is truly global.
Our platform includes a 3D Viewer that can visualise more than 30 file formats; a version control drive to manage changes; a documentation system and even social functionalities including comments, views, shares, likes, issue tracking for feedback, and forums for debate. It also has a built-in publishing tool for blogs by users on which our community can not only publish A/V content but also CAD files. Join our community and build something today.
The Head of Monetisation and Growth at Wikifactory is a key member of the leadership team, with accountability for establishing a virtuous growth loop cycle (acquisition, retention and monetisation) as well as defining our product marketing strategy. You will join us at a very key moment in Wikifactory’s life, and you will be a key driver in our commercial strategy.
It is an exciting opportunity to build and execute a digital growth, revenue and customer success strategy with the goal of providing an exceptional, multi-channel engagement experience that maximises value for our community users and customers pre and post-sale. You will lead digital growth initiatives that in many cases will be the customer’s primary means of interaction with Wikifactory. Some of your primary targets will include driving engagement, adoption as well as future growth of our digital customer base.
You’ll own and manage targets associated with user activity, subscription, renewal and churn metrics. You will be deep in the data, monitoring and optimisation of your initiatives along the way.
You will partner with many cross-functional groups within Wikifactory, including Product, Technology, Marketing, Business Intelligence, Sales, Content Creators and Partners. Success in this role will require both a strong ability to understand the digital customer segment and the ability to reach out to our community, look at trends, and ask yourself “how can we build upon this?”
You’ll also influence how we engage our customers in a human, meaningful and value-driven way. This is the chance to shape a highly visible area of the business.
A background in our space would be very useful, but not necessary, along with other essential skills like split testing, copywriting or funnel building. Knowledge of channels like Facebook ads, social media, PR, SEO, PPC and so forth is essential. Organic growth is one of our key drivers and demonstrating results in this space is paramount.
- Define and execute Wikifactory’s growth, revenue and customer success strategy to drive community engagement and incremental revenue at a very rapid scale.
- Define and execute customer lifecycle adoption and engagement initiatives to support the growth, revenue and success strategy.
- Own the commercial strategy, working deeply with stakeholders to execute it.
- Identify and maintain an optimal on-boarding strategy for customers pre and post-signup, driving activity, conversions and engagement throughout the community.
- Leverage data and analytics to expand and optimise initiatives, ensuring a value-led approach is taken across the teams when setting priorities.
- Define and drive the right level of keyword optimisation and other initiatives to drive traffic and engagement.
- Build organic growth through scalable community content creation.
- Ultimate accountable owner for B2B and B2C customer acquisition, retention and engagement.
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS – ABOUT YOU
- An ethical leader who effectively works with key stakeholders and team members to get the best outcome and inspire others to execute the growth strategy in a collaborative way.
- An expert in setting the growth, revenue, pricing, product and customer success strategy in a fast-paced growing startup. Please include a cover letter in your application detailing how you have not only helped Startups grow, but devised their pricing strategies, conversions from free to paid tiers, and community growth and success.
- Experience in building successful multi-channel enterprise SaaS digital engagement and adoption initiatives. Please include a cover letter in your application detailing how you have worked in the SaaS space, engaging SMEs and Corporates, as well as Consumers / Users, and successfully building on a value proposition for each segment.
- Deep knowledge and demonstrable experience in the digital marketing and scalable growth landscapes.
- Data-driven analytics through a variety of platforms and tools, to obtain the data and insights you will need to define and execute the growth strategy and related initiatives.
- Solid understanding of the alphabet soup of digital marketing (SEO, PPC, CRO and other exciting acronyms).
To apply for this job please visit wikifactory.bamboohr.com.