Wikifactory is a social design and production platform to enable distributed teams to design better, prototype faster and manufacture smarter. Inspired by the proven collaboration tools from the open source software world, Wikifactory empowers distributed and open product development teams to take their projects from design to production – and we need your expertise to roll it out!
We are looking for a Chief Growth Officer with the ambition to use iterative and result-driven “growth hacking” mechanics and methodologies to grow a business in an innovative new industry. You will:
- Set growth targets and strategy with the Executive team and lead on implementation.
- Engage with and understand the needs of our two target communities: product developers and manufacturers.
- Set and implement communication strategies across customer engagement channels.
- Establish systems for goal setting and evaluation of platform growth.
Turn platform data into useful insights that enable strategic decision making.
- Coordinate and roll-out marketing campaigns with press and media partners.
- Manage community development and content teams (including remote teams members)
- Travel the world to spark our community and represent Wikifactory.
What You Bring
• Track record of growing content businesses and/or SAAS platforms.
• Experience in building online communities that thrive.
• Exceptional analytical skills in gathering and examining user data and feedback. • Sharp sense of how to prioritise and optimise growth channels.
• Deep acquaintance with the tools and methodologies for growth hacking
• Knowledge of content marketing principles and brand/product management.
• Involved in or have a fascination for digital fabrication projects.
• Inspiring capacity to communicate deep innovation to the public. • Motivated to secure accounts and develop business partnerships.
Why work at Wikifactory
• Apply your experience in a disruptive technology area that is impacting every product industry. • International team with a broad range of expertise.
• Unparalleled access to innovation communities in China and the World.
We offer a competitive compensation package with benefits and stock options, depending on your track record.
How to Apply
Please send an email to email@example.com and include:
- a brief note introducing yourself and explaining why we caught your interest
- your resume or a link to it (LinkedIn is fine)
- a link to businesses/communities you have contributed to
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org