ULTIMATE 3D PRINTING STORE OVERVIEW
Join one of the largest online sellers of 3D Printers and Laser Cutters experiencing explosive growth! We are looking for a hard-working, reliable Technical Support Technician to join our outstanding team and grow with us—potential path to Technology Lead, Client Experience Manager, or other roles!
- Full-time, Non-Exempt (Hourly)
- Not a remote work position
- $15 per hour
- No company-provided health benefits (yet)
- Casual culture and office
WHAT YOU NEED TO APPLY
- Passion, enthusiasm, and prior repair knowledge of 3D Printing and Laser Cutters a HUGE plus!
- Mechanical aptitude – especially with traditional printers or low-level electrical machine components
- Ability to work with common hand tools and perform repairs on precision machinery, such as printed circuit boards, laser diodes, and low-voltage machines
- Proficient with MS Office, especially Outlook and Excel
- Professional communication skills, including phone and email, with proper grammar and spelling
WHAT YOU WILL DO EACH DAY
- Professionally interact and promptly respond to customers to provide status updates on the progress of support tickets
- Engage with customers to determine support issue and create tickets to describe issue, level of urgency and technical complexity
- Inspect received products to determine if issues fall within Company return policies or product manufacturer warranties
- Authorize and direct returned merchandise processes (RMA’s)
- Track and report on progress, backlog, and other technical support related data
- Assist in research and development of new products and assess quality of products under review
- Learn mechanical details of new products (warranty protocols, user-serviceable parts, disassembly and reassembly procedures, etc.) and test functionality of components and finished goods
- Maintain a clean, organized, and safe workspace, including returning all tools and products to properly assigned locations at the end of each shift
- Accept and apply necessary training, coaching, and adherence to all safety protocols
- Other tasks and duties as assigned
- Ability to stand, sit, and walk for extended periods (up to three hours at a time)
- Bending and twisting (for example, to repair small electronic parts, load, and transport inventory to work area, manipulation of cables through small machine entry points, etc.)
- Ability to read labels, safety warnings, and guidelines
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs. several times per day without assistance
- Manual dexterity to type and manipulate hand tools, wires, touch pads, including basic power tools such as a solder, drill, air compressor, screwdriver, wrench, hammer, etc.
Ultimate 3D Printing Store is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to Michael.Salamey@U3DPS.com