Website Ulendo Technologies, Inc.
Ulendo doubles the speed of 3D printers
Would you like to accelerate the growth of a hot, early-stage technology company that is revolutionizing the 3D printing industry?
WHO ARE WE
As a pioneer in Additive Manufacturing (3D printing), Ulendo provides award-winning, patented software that significantly improves the speed and accuracy of 3D printers. We accomplish this by addressing vibration issues that have plagued the industry and limited the expansion of additive manufacturing in the repetitive manufacturing space. You can find more information about our Ulendo FBS vibration compensation software on the Products page of our website.
We have already begun the initial technical and commercialization work to increase our revenue by adapting our software to address similar vibration issues with industrial robots, specifically cobots (collaborative robots). In addition to our vibration compensation software, our product pipeline includes other software innovations to fuel future sales growth (e.g., extrusion control software, predictive analytics for maintenance, distortion control for metal 3D printing). Multiple products for multiple industries.
We are searching for a Sales Leader who can join our Executive Team. We are well-funded through NSF STTR grants and angel/VC investment and enjoy an excellent collaborative relationship with the University of Michigan. We want you to be successful. Therefore, we have committed to exhibiting and/or speaking at the key conferences in the additive manufacturing industry (e.g., Additive Manufacturing Users Group (AMUG), TIPE 3D Printing, RAPID) and have contracted with a PR/marketing firm to design and execute campaigns/events around these events to generate sales leads and position you for success.
This position can be remote throughout the US, but we would prefer that you work out of the Midwest, ideally in Michigan.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As the leader of Ulendo’s sales function, you will:
- Lead the sales strategy and execution of our first product, vibration compensation software for 3D printer manufacturers across the globe
- Recruit and manage a second sales team member
- Assist in recruiting a marketing manager
- Assist in designing and executing marketing/PR campaigns to facilitate your success
- Develop and execute a sales/business development strategy for our aftermarket sector, selling our vibration compensation software to end users of 3D printers already being used in production (e.g., 3D printing service bureaus, manufacturers using a large installation of 3D printers)
- Assist the Executive Team develop a commercialization and sales strategy to expand into the industrial robotics industry
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO OUR TEAM
You will be a stellar candidate for this position with the following:
- 5+ years of B2B sales management experience in manufacturing-related products
- Experience developing a sales team and process from the ground up
- Knowledge of the advanced manufacturing space (e.g., additive manufacturing, robotics)
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial company; we are a nimble, capital efficient 4-person University of Michigan technology spinout whose product has been commercially available for less than a year
EXTRA BONUS POINTS
Additional characteristics that enable you to make an even bigger immediate impact:
- Experience selling hardware or software components to manufacturing-based OEMs, ideally additive manufacturing (our software is installed on the controller of a 3D printer)
- Existing relationships/contacts in the additive manufacturing industry, ideally 3D printer manufacturers
- Existing relationships/contacts in the industrial robotics industry
- Ability to work from a location in the Midwest, ideally Michigan (we are open to remote candidates)
- Laser-focused executive team with a strong network of advisors and collaborators
- Patented technology solving a real-world problem
- Recipient of investor funding and government grants to fuel our continued success
- Competitive compensation, stock options, generous PTO plan, health/dental insurance and a 401K program
We value the rich differences among our team members and provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants. These differences include race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity and service in the military. We strive to provide an inclusive work environment that capitalizes on each team member’s unique skills and perspective.
Submit your resume to jobs[at]ulendo.io and we can talk!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com