Would you like to join a technical team that is revolutionizing the 3D printing industry?
As a pioneer in Additive Manufacturing, Ulendo provides software solutions that significantly improve the speed and accuracy of 3D printers. We are searching for talented engineers to complement our Ann Arbor-based team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As a key member of Ulendo’s technical team, you will:
● Develop advanced embedded software for 32-bit microcontrollers
● Integrate advanced control algorithms on microcontrollers
● Create software requirements and technical specifications for embedded applications
● Write clean, efficient, well-documented, and reliable code, and reusable libraries on Raspberry Pi
● See first-hand how our technology supercharges our clients’ 3D printers
● Identify process and technical improvements that help the company as a whole
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO OUR TEAM
You will be a stellar candidate for this position with the following:
● BS or MS in computer science, electrical engineering, computer engineering, or related field
● 3+ years of software development
○ C/C++, Python
○ programming for 32-bit microcontrollers
○ microcontroller peripheral devices (DACs, ADCs, digital Pots, EEPROM, etc.)
○ microcontroller communication over USB, UART, SPI, I2C, etc.
○ control system and signal processing concepts
EXTRA BONUS POINTS
Additional characteristics that enable you to make an even bigger immediate impact:
● Experience with
○ adding features to Marlin Firmware, RepRap or SailFish Firmware
○ ARM, Atmel microcontrollers
○ VSCode and Eclipse Studio IDEs
○ embedded real-time OS
○ Matlab, Labview
○ key cloud computing concepts and API integration
● focused technical team where you can make a significant individual impact
● patented technology
● recipient of investor funding and government grants to fuel our continued success
● collaborative work environment
● targeted professional development
● competitive compensation
● opportunities for equity in the company
We value the rich differences among our team members and provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants. These differences include race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity and service in the military. We strive to provide an inclusive work environment that capitalizes on each team member’s unique skills and perspective.
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can talk!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com