Customization at scale
Twikit creates a cutting-edge, web-based platform that enables our customers to integrate high-end 3D customization directly into their own environments. Our software allows deep personalization for digital manufacturing and easy integration with suppliers & ERP systems. We are revolutionizing industries such as Automotive, Orthotics, and Sports & Protective gear. Because of our exponential growth, we’re looking for more kick-ass talent!
What will your day look like…?
We are building the future of how consumers relate to products digitally. As an international scale-up, we aim for double-digit yearly growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment and focus on impact and growth.
We oﬀer you an inspiring and challenging position with a competitive compensation plan and the opportunity to grow. You will be part of an experienced team within a global and fast-growing technology company that highly values initiative, teamwork, openness, and self-development.
You will be Twikit’s representative for the Americas (incl. USA & Canada) market. You will be responsible for Strategic, Sales, and Project Management activities in the North American market (incl. USA, Canada) within the Sports, Health, and Automotive industries. Twikit is growing rapidly, so our US team is excited to be strengthened to support international expansion.
You will report to HQ in Europe about the learnings & results of your steps taken.
Here’s a concrete rundown of what you’ll be doing at Twikit:
- Outbound lead generation
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, partners, and prospects based in the Americas
- Propose & take the lead in US Sales strategy, pricing strategy, negotiating, and overall general deal-making
- Execute the different stages of a sale from proposal to deal closing
- Translate the customer requirements into well-defined project scopes and quotations
- Systematically monitor and report customer, market, and competitor activity to help refine Twikit business & marketing strategies, and the approach per target account
- Work with Growth team & executive management to ensure the strategy set has the market viability and best ROI possible
- Actively approach new and existing markets and industries
- Represent Twikit at various national/international events, conferences, and customer meetings
Collaborate with – HQ based – Business Development, Marketing, Product & Project Management, Software & design Engineers, Executive Management, and various stakeholders towards winning a deal
- Report frequently to growth team, product managers, and operations team
- Work closely with Product management to transfer customer needs and challenges in Twikit cloud-solution improvements
- Work closely and communicate effectively with HQ Marketing to translate sales messages,… adapted to North American standards and customs
Some things we are looking for in this position…
- BA/BS Degree required – Masters or MBA an advantage – in business, economics, engineering, or (para)medicine.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in insides sales, business development and/or sales development, or consulting, preferably in a Software, 3D printing, Automotive, or Medical (incl. wearable/digital health and/or life sciences and/or MedTech) Company
- 1-2 years of experience in team management and/or large-scale project management
- You have experience & knowledge in selling complex systems and B2B SaaS to Enterprise level buyers
- Be familiar with both SaaS and Enterprise business models
- A creative mind that brings new, innovative ideas to the company
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbally and written, mandatory
- Excellent people management skills
- A genuine appreciation for the customer, their challenges, and what’s best for their needs
Who are you?
- You love to work in an Agile organization
- You have great attention to detail and quality
- You can work in a flexible environment and are self-critical
- You’re interested in cutting-edge technologies and are eager to learn
- You like to be involved in the thinking process, to share your thoughts and experiment on your own
- You get all fuzzy about where Twikit is involved (3D customization, high-value products, cutting-edge technology, biometrics, automotive, AI, Machine Learning)
Oh yes, some of our perks include
- Competitive compensation
- A flexible culture that understands the importance of quality of work over quantity
- Team building, bonding, mentorship, and support to grow confidence, trust, and friendship
- Challenging and innovative working environment.
- Work for well-known global clients.
- Transportation costs are reimbursed.
- Your general purpose work tool will be a high-end laptop
- We reward co-workers who bring new talent on board!
To apply for this job please visit www.twikit.com.