Great 3D objects start with great design. And great design requires a vivid imagination, a hunger for new things, and a playful mind. We believe you have all of that. We hope you can channel that curiosity and vision into new and ‘one of a kind’ objects for our clients as well as customizable products for the 3D factory platform. We need you because you are a true 3D-champion, experienced, and with some great projects in your backpack. But mostly we need you because you are passionate, hands-on, and relentless.
- Hands-on 3D modeling and rendering skills. You know what you’re doing with CAD programs such as Rhinoceros and Blender.
- Experience with Illustrator and Photoshop
- You work directly with customers to design and produce the products exactly as they want.
- Design customizable products for the online 3D factory platform (we call this templates)
- Commercial feeling is a plus
- Good communicator
- Practical mindset
- Team player
- Work hard mentality
- Excellent design and product development skills.
- Have a structured way of working
What you can expect from Twikit
- Grow to be an expert in design for digital manufacturing (= THE future)
- Step into an energetic and growing story
- Learn a lot about exciting technologies such as 3D printing, digital manufacturing, and customization.
- You will be part of a passionate team within a growing company that highly values entrepreneurship, teamwork, and openness.
- We are building the future of how consumers relate to products in a digital way. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double-digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment and focus on impact and growth.
- We offer you an inspiring and challenging position with a competitive compensation plan and the opportunity to grow. You will be part of an experienced team within an international and fast-growing technology company that highly values initiative, teamwork, openness, and self-development.
Oh yes, some of our perks include
- A very nice bunch of colleagues
- A “penthouse” office with an amazing view, easily accessible by car and public transportation
- Flexible working hours and homework
- A competitive remuneration package
- A mobility plan
- A high-end laptop for work and private use
- A personalized “Stan” standing desk
- An annual 200€ budget for 3D printed and customized goods
- Bring on new talent and you’ll be rewarded
- Team events on a regular basis, weekly “café’s”
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org