Twikit creates a cutting-edge, web-based platform that enables our customers to integrate high-end 3D customization directly into their own environments. Our software enables deep personalization for digital manufacturing and easy integration with suppliers & ERP systems. We are revolutionizing industries such as Automotive, Orthotics, and Sports & Protective gear. Because of our exponential growth, we’re looking for more kick-ass talent!
What will your day look like…?
We’re building the leading solution by leveraging high-value applications and partners through our software platform. We strive for simplicity and like our work to look neat and self-explanatory, but also fun and engaging to interact with. We have a lot of technical expertise, strategic talent, and the necessary design skills, but we currently need a UX/UI designer to raise the bar, able to deliver quality work within time and budget.
Here’s a concrete rundown of what you’ll be doing at Twikit:
- Explore and communicate design concepts through sketches, user flows, and wireframes, which serve as the basis for building high-level prototypes. These are nearly many pixel-perfect designs, i.e. user interfaces for web-based applications.
- Be the person with the plan, keep everyone informed to ensure that the proposed design is in line with the user’s needs, business goals, and long-term strategy.
- Validate design concepts by collecting user feedback, measuring usability, and taking into account both the state of the art and technical limitations.
- Iterate your design based on user feedback. Understand how and when to prioritize user needs.
- Report, present, and share your key learnings with the team and industry stakeholders.
Some things we are looking for in this position…
- You’ve got at least 5 years of relevant experience as a full-time UX/UI designer.
- You are fluent in Dutch or English.
- Champion of UX design and design management. Our goal is to improve the quality standard of the experiences we create; help us define what great work looks like and show us the way.
- We like things like ‘lean thinking’, design sprints, and iterative design. If you already know some of these terms, great! If not, at least you’re curious to adopt them.
- Proper self-management is crucial. Our process is our foundation, and we want to continuously refine and improve it; losing sight of progress and process is detrimental to the outcome of any project.
Who are you?
- You love to work in an Agile organization
- You have high attention to detail and quality
- You have experience working with Figma, Sketch, InVision, or similar.
- You can work in a flexible environment and are self-critical
- You’re interested in cutting-edge technologies and are eager to learn
- You like to be involved in the thinking process, to share your thoughts and experiment on your own
- You get all fuzzy about where Twikit is involved (3D customization, high-value products, cutting-edge technology, biometrics, automotive, AI, Machine Learning)
Oh yes, some of our perks include
- A very nice bunch of colleagues
- A “penthouse” office with an amazing view, easily accessible by car and public transportation
- Flexible working hours and homework
- A competitive remuneration package
- A mobility plan
- A high-end laptop for work and private use
- A personalized “Stan” standing desk
- An annual 200€ budget for 3D printed and customized goods
- Bring on new talent and you’ll be rewarded
- Team events on a regular basis, weekly “café’s”
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org