Advanced 3D print, scan and design solutions for professionals
This is a fantastic chance for someone who enjoys working hard and has the passion to help us drive the business forward, in a constantly evolving technology environment. Thinglab works with some of the leading technology innovators across Australia and New Zealand, and we are looking for someone passionate about 3D printing to help support us in this drive.
This role would suit someone who is enthusiastic about 3D Printing and customer service and has a knack for all things electronic and mechanical. 3D printing technology is used in all types of industries and as such you will have the chance to develop solutions for a vast array of clients.
Thinglab prides itself on providing our customers with expert advice based on real-world experience, done in a personal and friendly manner. We are a small team with a good group dynamic and would be looking for a like-minded person to join the team.
Your main roles and responsibilities will be:
- Technical customer support (phone and email)
- 3D printer repairs
- Onsite servicing of equipment
- Installation of systems at customer sites
- Training customers on how to use equipment
- Setting up and running 3D print jobs
- Post-processing of 3D prints
To be successful in this role ideally you will have:
- Experience working with 3D Printers
- Electrical and mechanical skills
- Experience in servicing, calibrating and troubleshooting
- Experience with CAD software such as Solidworks, Fusion360, Inventor etc.
- Customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to travel locally and internationally
- Drivers licence
Training on 3D technology can be provided but a successful candidate would be expected to carry out their own self-guided learning using the resources available. A good sense of humour and a sociable personality are a must.
Please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com. In the cover letter please make note of any relevant 3D experience or skills that would make you a suitable candidate.
Location: Yarraville, Melbourne, Australia
Start date: Negotiable
Work hours: 38 hours per week
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org