Website The LEGO Group
Bring your additive manufacturing and 3D experience into play and take the Mould Engineering Prototypes in The LEGO Group to an outstanding level!
In the Prototype department, we design and manufacture the prototype for the LEGO® bricks of the future. This is done in close collaboration with matures, part design and designers to understand their needs and tailor an unique mould solution. Furthermore, your responsibilities will cover:
- Design of mould inserts
- Operation of 3D printer and adjustment of 3D printed inserts
- Customers support
- Technology improvement and development
Play your part in our team succeeding
You will join The Mould Engineering Prototypes department based in our office in Billund you will be joining the Prototype team which consist of 3 dedicated employees.
Do you have what it takes?
You bring proven experience within additive manufacturing, development and toolmaker knowledge into the Prototype Team. You are open-minded, a phenomenal team-player and passioned about additive manufacturing and mould design. Moreover, you bring:
- Engineering Degree or Toolmaker education
- Great teammate with a passion to succeed as a team
- 3D CAD software experience
- Knowledge and preferably experience with 3D printing
- English language skills
Collaboration and partnership are key values ensuring that we all succeed together!
What’s in it for you?
Here are some of what to expect:
- Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
- Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
- Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based.
- Colleague Discount – We know you’ll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
- Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
- Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Just imagine building your dream career.
Then make it real.
Join the LEGO® team today.
To apply for this job please visit www.lego.com.