Website The LEGO Group
Are you an experienced Additive Manufacturing Process Engineer with deep knowledge within powder-based AM technologies ?
Take this opportunity to play a vital role in the incorporation of newAM technologies for large scale production!
As Senior AM Process Engineer you will be driving automation and standardization in our chosen AM technologies. You understand all aspects of the technologies and apply said knowledge in order to achieve the highest possible print quality and efficiency. To be specific you will:
- Continue to develop our chosen AM technologies for the particular applications with emphasis on repeatability and reproducibility
- Conduct methodical experiments to resolve technology capabilities and provide scientifically sound data to our partners and internal collaborators
- Ensure a smooth handover from the R&D team to the Application Development team
- Analyze and implement optimal work processes and procedures in connection with other AM technologies and LEGO processes to automate and standardize.
- Ensure performance and high quality output from our production equipment
Play your part in our team succeeding
Based from our office in Billund, you will join our Additive Design & Manufacturing Application Development team, which is focusing on how we apply AM for specific applications. You will be working closely together with our partners to ensure delivery of the selected application within the right specifications and requirements.
We are part of a bigger and diverse team focusing on the research and development of design methodologies and technologies, production technologies, materials, and applications. We are mainly focusing on polymer AM production for different applications and with different partners.
Do you have what it takes?
We imagine you are innovative and imaginative; to think out of the box and develop new things that have never been available before come natural to you. You are pro-active and takes initiative, while being able to work in an over-changing and challenging environment.
Likewise, you are a team-player with excellent communication skills that enables you to build positive relationships, and to convey a clear message to those around you. In addition, you have:
- Proven experience working with Process engineering within Additive Manufacturing
- Deep knowledge of polymer AM technologies preferably SLS
- Experience with process automation and production
- Strong analytical skills in analyzing and understanding data
- Experience with Siemens NX is an advantage
- Organized and structured approach
- Proficiency in English
What’s in it for you?
Here are some of what to expect:
- Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
- Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
- Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based.
- Colleague Discount – We know you’ll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
- Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
- Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Just imagine building your dream career. Then make it real. Join the LEGO® team today.
To apply for this job please visit www.lego.com.