Website The LEGO Group
Are you ready to join an impactful team and take part of the digital transformation in Operations?
Are you eager to drive automation and digitalization throughout the business and transform Operations into a truly Product led organization?
- Understand the overarching business goals and translate this to product strategy – Portfolio OKRs
- Set a driven and clear product vision and communicate it effectively to collaborators and the team
- Drive end-to-end team output strategy from inception to production
- Ensure digital vision and products align within team strategy and requirements by collaborating with relevant collaborators
- Work closely within their team to translate goals and objectives and user feedback and insight into outcomes that deliver value for both – Product OKRs
- Share regular tracking of product specific Key Performance Indicators/OKRs with team memberss
- Translate user needs into user stories and acceptance criteria by using market and industry knowledge
- Plan product development out into future by e.g., maintaining a backlog 3 to 4 sprints ahead
- Continuously optimise the product in pursuit of achieving the outcomes as defined.
Play your part in our team succeeding
The Product Manager – Additive Manufacturing can provide opportunities for innovation in the product, flexibility in the production, shorter lead times, and creating a new play value. She/ he can increase internal agility, reduce the idea-to-market time and improve the responsiveness to demand – this is some of the reasons why Additive Manufacturing has been called out as a key strategic priority.
You are accountable for the success of your product, setting the product vision and strategy, defining objectives and key results, in close alignment with your collaborators. You build success through people by involving your team, interacting with senior partners, and using your domain expertise.
As a Product Manager, you will develop a deep understanding of the needs of our internal customers (employees) through user research and analytics, and collaborates closely with the team and collaborators to develop new opportunities that are desirable, viable and feasible in solving problems – both internal and external.
Do you have what it takes?
- Master or bachelor’s degree in business administration, Economics, data science, IT/Technology or similar
- 3-5 years’ experience as functional “subject matter expert” is preferable (internal or external)
- Ensure effective leadership and maintaining a continuous learning environment, setting clear objectives to ensure there is clarity on what needs to be achieved for any given work
- Offer a supportive coaching style, proactively encouraging personal and professional development and achievement across the product team
- A strong ability of leading cross functional teams through the full product life cycle.
- A great communicator and with the ability to clearly articulate the problem and proposed solution.
- Strong collaborator with cross-functional teams from tech, design, and business.
- Experience with agile development methodologies, storytelling and evangelism (e.g. SCRUM)
- 20-30 international travel days should be expected.
- Strong communication skills with comfort speaking with business partners
- Strong problem solver with ability to manage and lead the team to push the solution and progress.
- Analytical along with a solid understanding of IT from a business side – e.g. working with relevant IT systems within functional expertise.
Join the global LEGO® team
What’s in it for you? Here are some of what to expect:
Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programs run by local teams where you are based.
Colleague Discount – We know you’ll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g., race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group
To apply for this job please visit www.lego.com.