Origin was acquired in early 2021 by Stratasys, the world’s leading 3D printing company. Our 3D printers enable mass production of end-use parts using our intelligent Programmable Photopolymerization P3™ technology, combining high-performance materials from our partner ecosystem along with industry-leading accuracy, consistency and detail enabled by our technology. Join a diverse, energetic, talented and global team – with the culture, pace and creativity of a Silicon Valley startup. Help us usher in a new era in manufacturing and make an impact.
The Origin P3 business unit at Stratasys is seeking a creative and collaborative campaign manager to empower stakeholder partners with assets that inspire; encourage product adoption and engagement and build long-term customer value. Reporting to marketing leader of the business unit, this is a highly impactful position within a small but growing team that will be a significant portion of Stratasys’ growth in the years to come. It is a highly collaborative role, working with internal and external stakeholders on market and product activation campaigns ensuring Origin products and accessories are represented and localized effectivity for business growth.
During campaign development you will work collaboratively with business unit stakeholders, including product management, product marketing, application engineers, agencies, regional and channel marketing to develop industry, application and product launch strategies as well as supporting content. Post launch you will monitor campaign effectiveness, identify future opportunities, and consult with regional marketing on localization needs.
Location: Remote (Ideally located in California)
- Work across a dynamic ecosystem of stakeholders to define, develop, and implement integrated campaign strategies.
- Develop detailed campaign project plans, which include: campaign goals, messaging, calls to action, marketing distribution channels, and campaign schedules
- Manage existing content on website to ensure that it follows SEO best practices and identify gaps in content that would be needed to increase traffic.
- Research regional and local market trends in specific nations. Customizing digital marketing approaches for regions and countries
- Help publish and monitor social media content to the business unit’s dedicated showcase pages.
- Collaborate with Americas, Europe, and Asia Regional Marketing to co-develop region specific campaign plans and tactics, track progress, and pivot/revise direction as necessary
- Assist internal regional marketing managers (RMMs) on local customer case studies, press releases and channel marketing activities.
- Manage marketing partnerships with material partners and post-processing suppliers for use cases, applications guides, events, and joint marketing programs.
- You’re a self-starter with a solid ability to use initiative, effectively multi-task, navigate ambiguity, and work autonomously in a deadline-driven atmosphere; biased toward action.
- You have a deep understanding of creating, managing, and measuring integrated global campaigns
- Excellent communicator with outstanding written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to work with colleagues across many functions and countries, understanding cultural differences.
- Able to capture the voice of leadership and communicate complex, technical concepts clearly and compellingly tailored to the relevant audience
- Bachelor’s degree Marketing or related discipline. (4 years of experience in lieu of degree)
- 5+ years of experience working in marketing within the manufacturing or comparable industry, working cross-functionally and globally.
- 3+ years of related experience in Prospecting/Campaign Management/Demand Generation, Content Marketing, marketing communications, product marketing or channel marketing, in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- 2+ years experience of writing skills with: email, web, social, and campaign ads (both short form and long form)
- 2+ years experience with modern marketing analytics, and a functional knowledge of SEO.
To apply for this job please visit careers.stratasys.com.