Stratasys is a world leader in 3D printing!
Stratasys is leading the global shift to additive manufacturing with innovative 3D printing solutions for industries such as aerospace, automotive, consumer products and healthcare. Through smart and connected 3D printers, polymer materials, a software ecosystem, and parts on demand, Stratasys solutions deliver competitive advantages at every stage in the product value chain. The world’s leading organizations turn to Stratasys to transform product design, bring agility to manufacturing and supply chains, and improve patient care.
The Aerospace industry leader will drive strategic growth initiatives within Aerospace and Defense (A&D)
this leader brings a direct industry thought leadership from Aerospace, stays at the forefront of the industry trends and how these industry trends impact additive manufacturing (AM).
What you will be doing:
· Lead strategic growth planning within Aerospace & Defense as part of the Stratasys annual planning process.
· Identify strategic growth opportunities (SGO) within the Aerospace industry.
· Work with the Industrial strategy team to estimate total available market (TAM) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR%)
· Map application opportunities leveraging the existing Industrial portfolio within the Stratasys polymer ecosystem.
· Activate and deploy the industry campaigns with all aspects of GTM channels.
· Create Industry campaign plan with the support from the functional marketing team as well as the new product introduction (NPI) team.
· Develop campaign activation plans with Aerospace key account management (KAM) teams and global commercial enablement teams.
· Present in industry conferences or at key customer meetings in a group setting as well as in large virtual events and Aerospace webinars.
· Measure, improve and provide market feedback.
· Monitor new market drivers within Aerospace and stay close to the major technology disruptors that will potentially impact additive manufacturing (AM) adoptions.
Must have for this role:
· 5+years direct industry experience from Aerospace and Defense industries
· 5+years’ experience with applications within Aerospace and Defense
Nice to have:
· MBA preferred.
· Previous experience working in Aerospace design.
Travel required: 25%
What you will be part of:
· Company Overview – https://www.stratasys.com/en/about-us/history/
· Our Culture and Values – https://www.stratasys.com/en/about-us/culture/
· Our Sustainability “3D Printing a Better Tomorrow” – https://www.stratasys.com/en/about-us/sustainability/
· Our Locations – https://www.stratasys.com/en/contact-us/office-locations/
· Check out our Video – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wmDfmt2bNI
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Stratasys will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Stratasys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected Veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against for their race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org