Website Stratasys inc.
We Make it better
Stratasys is a world leader in 3D printing!
Stratasys is leading the global shift to additive manufacturing with innovative 3D printing solutions for industries such as aerospace, automotive, consumer products and healthcare. Through smart and connected 3D printers, polymer materials, a software ecosystem, and parts on demand, Stratasys solutions deliver competitive advantages at every stage in the product value chain. The world’s leading organizations turn to Stratasys to transform product design, bring agility to manufacturing and supply chains, and improve patient care.
In this role: You will assist with driving customer usage of Stratasys equipment and materials. This role will assist in delivering Additive Manufacturing Applications support for Stratasys pre-sale and post-sale customers
What you will be doing:
Customer Application Support
- Support general customer inquiries
- Interact and visit with customers in partnership with salesperson or Sr Sales Engineer driving positive actions from customer engagement resulting in increased utilization of additive technology
- Research and learn high potential applications within a given customers workflow
- Support company initiatives that provide insight and expertise of the products (i.e., Tradeshows, recorded webinars, participate in reseller events etc.)
- Build and test benchmarks to complete feasibility projects in reference to customer applications, configuration changes involving cost estimation, build process and lead implementations
- Work with customers to establish success criteria for technical application
- Work with internal teams to share knowledge and learn about application development
- Verify and process CAD data using various CAD software programs
- Obtain and maintain proficiency in operating all relevant Stratasys product lines
- Work with sales team on special applications for partners, customers and prospects
Must have for this role:
- Bachelors in Engineering or related discipline with a minimum 2+ or related experience; or an advance degree without experience or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years in Engineering experience
Nice to have:
- Competent application across all types of applications and industries
- Beginning knowledge around applications in different industries
- Competent in Design Practices
Travel required: 50%
What you will be part of:
Company Overview – https://www.stratasys.com/en/about-us/history/
Our Culture and Values – https://www.stratasys.com/en/about-us/culture/
Our Sustainability “3D Printing a Better Tomorrow” – https://www.stratasys.com/en/about-us/sustainability/
Our Locations – https://www.stratasys.com/en/contact-us/office-locations/
Check out our Video – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wmDfmt2bNI
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Stratasys will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Stratasys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected Veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against for their race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here
To apply for this job please visit careers.stratasys.com.