Website Stratasys inc.
We Make it better
Stratasys is a world leader in 3D printing!
Stratasys is leading the global shift to additive manufacturing with innovative 3D printing solutions for industries such as aerospace, automotive, consumer products and healthcare. Through smart and connected 3D printers, polymer materials, a software ecosystem, and parts on demand, Stratasys solutions deliver competitive advantages at every stage in the product value chain. The world’s leading organizations turn to Stratasys to transform product design, bring agility to manufacturing and supply chains, and improve patient care.
In this role: You will drive customer usage of Stratasys equipment and materials. This role will lead in delivering Additive Manufacturing Applications education & support for Stratasys pre-sale and post-sale customers. This role will take the lead on key initiatives and projects.
What you will be doing:
Customer Support- Government and Industrial Manufacturing Segment
- Lead technical engagement with key customers and resellers, driving positive actions from customer engagement resulting in increased utilization of additive technology
- Research and learn business value of high potential applications within a given customers workflow
- Present solutions in terms of compelling business case (TCO, ROI, Executive Summary) to justify an investment in Stratasys solutions.
- Support company initiatives that provide insight and expertise of the products (i.e., Tradeshows, recorded webinars, reseller events)
Technical Development & Projects
- Execute written application tutorials on industry related topics
- Build and test benchmarks to complete feasibility projects in reference to customer applications, configuration changes involving cost estimation, build process and implementations
- Obtain and maintain proficiency in operating all relevant Stratasys product lines
- Document feedback to drive product roadmaps
Application Development- Government and Industrial Manufacturing Segment
- Lead development of new applications, support alpha testing and beta programs
- Share knowledge and be an active contributor to application design and execution
- Serve as project leader on special applications for partners, customers, and prospects
- Verify and process CAD data using various CAD software programs
- Ability to present and share knowledge
Must have for this role:
- Bachelor’s in engineering or related discipline
- 5+ years engineering experience
Nice to have:
- Application specialist in given industry/technology
- Able to identify/implement applications in several industries
- Experience in traditional manufacturing methods
- Leader in design practices
- Previous experience using 3D printers
- Working in secure locations- previous security clearance a plus
Travel required: 50%
What you will be part of:
Company Overview – https://www.stratasys.com/en/about-us/history/
Our Culture and Values – https://www.stratasys.com/en/about-us/culture/
Our Sustainability “3D Printing a Better Tomorrow” – https://www.stratasys.com/en/about-us/sustainability/
Our Locations – https://www.stratasys.com/en/contact-us/office-locations/
Check out our Video – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wmDfmt2bNI
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Stratasys will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Stratasys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected Veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against for their race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here
To apply for this job please visit careers.stratasys.com.