Website Stratasys inc.
We Make it better
Stratasys is a world leader in 3D printing!
Stratasys is leading the global shift to additive manufacturing with innovative 3D printing solutions for industries such as aerospace, automotive, consumer products and healthcare. Through smart and connected 3D printers, polymer materials, a software ecosystem, and parts on demand, Stratasys solutions deliver competitive advantages at every stage in the product value chain. The world’s leading organizations turn to Stratasys to transform product design, bring agility to manufacturing and supply chains, and improve patient care.
In this role: You will perform technical activities leading to new or improved products or processes that have significant impact on the company.
What you will be doing:
- Coordinate with R&D engineering, operations and product management to develop and implement Manufacturing plan for products
- Provide engineering support in all activities in product development process: Chemical process, tooling, quality testing, incoming inspection, regulatory and safety
- Prepare project timeline and identify all resources requirement for manufacturing production readiness. Prepare plans for NPIs projects and coordinate with all stakeholders and ensure good quality product.
- Manage integration of all products according to product lifecycle and work according to PLCM requirements
- Monitor status of all new products and ensure effective execution of projects according to required policies, procedures, and regulations
- Assist manufacturing department and manage communication across all departments
- Develop product test plans and perform production test according to the R&D requirements
- Involved in the creation, development, design, and improvement of products, equipment, standards, and procedures in materials to ensure performance of new materials
- Providing expertise on material and process capabilities and limitations. Provide innovative solutions to material development and processes
- Developing robust processes for new material products and work with Materials Manufacturing to transfer processes and meet yield, cost, through-put, performance, and efficiency targets
- Researching and analyzing candidate materials and their respective processing requirements and formulate approaches to meeting application requirements
- Participating in setting the short- and long-term vision for Materials Development research by understanding the product roadmap requirements, determining what technology will be needed and developing capabilities that deliver the technology
Must have for this role:
- Bachelor degree in Engineering with an emphasis on Chemicals, Materials or Plastics
- 3+ years of related experience in materials and/or process engineering
- 3+ years of experience in a scale-up of processes from lab to plant
- 1+ years experience in the following: compounding, extrusion, co-extrusion , profile extrusion, pelletizing, drying, plastics, polymers, monomers, fillers, additives, process control
- 1+ years experience with capacity conducting and analyzing process trials which deliver quality products
Nice to have:
- Extrusion and/or Plastic Processing and/or Filament Manufacturing Experience
- PLCM and new product introduction experience
- Application and use of LEAN/Six Sigma tools
- Experience with DoEs (Design of experiments) and Minitab/or equivalent
- MS Projects and BI tools (e.g. PowerBI, Tableau, etc.)
- Individual should be a self-starter with the ability to work in a fast change, high paced manufacturing environment
- Ability to use Solidworks and/or CAD software for fixture design
Travel Requirements: Rarely
What you will be part of:
- Company Overview – https://www.stratasys.com/en/about-us/history/
- Our Culture and Values – https://www.stratasys.com/en/about-us/culture/
- Our Sustainability “3D Printing a Better Tomorrow” – https://www.stratasys.com/en/about-us/sustainability/
- Our Locations – https://www.stratasys.com/en/contact-us/office-locations/
- Check out our Video – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wmDfmt2bNI
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Stratasys will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. All offers of employment with Stratasys, Inc are contingent upon the successful passing of a background check.
Stratasys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected Veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against for their race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here
To apply for this job please visit careers.stratasys.com.