Website Stratasys inc.
We Make it better
Stratasys is a world leader in 3D printing!
Stratasys is leading the global shift to additive manufacturing with innovative 3D printing solutions for industries such as aerospace, automotive, consumer products and healthcare. Through smart and connected 3D printers, polymer materials, a software ecosystem, and parts on demand, Stratasys solutions deliver competitive advantages at every stage in the product value chain. The world’s leading organizations turn to Stratasys to transform product design, bring agility to manufacturing and supply chains, and improve patient care.
In this role: Stratasys is looking for an experienced Field Service Representative to join our team! If you enjoy working with customers in the field, while fixing and maintaining equipment, this is a great role for you! The ideal candidates will be in the state of Michigan, ideally near Detroit and will cover that respective region.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for assisting our customers and their Stratasys printers.
- Installations, general maintenance, upgrades, preventative maintenance and customer training.
- In this dynamic role, you will be the face of Stratasys, which will allow you the opportunity to build on-going customer relationships.
- Traveling regularly to customer sites and working remotely.
- This is an essential role at Stratasys
Must have for this role:
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1 year working in a field service/field representative role.
- 1 year+ of mechanical, hands-on experience
Nice to have:
- 2-year Technical Degree
- Printing, 3D printing and/or CAD/CAM experience
- Previous experience working remotely
- Works well with others
- Very good understanding of computer technology
- Self-Starter/Self Reliant
Travel required: 60-70% travel is common for this role
What you will be part of:
Company Overview – https://www.stratasys.com/en/about-us/history/
Our Culture and Values – https://www.stratasys.com/en/about-us/culture/
Our Sustainability “3D Printing a Better Tomorrow” – https://www.stratasys.com/en/about-us/sustainability/
Our Locations – https://www.stratasys.com/en/contact-us/office-locations/
Check out our Video – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wmDfmt2bNI
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Stratasys will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Stratasys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected Veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against for their race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here
To apply for this job please visit careers.stratasys.com.