As a Systems Developer, you are responsible to develop and code in a manufacturing environment. It will support and leads initiatives to connect systems to programable local computers (PLC) to be solved with automated systems. Identifies gaps and provides technical expertise in business requirements for system functional specifications and scales current system and interfaces to machines, processes and procedures in a cost-effective manner. This is a hands-on coding position that will work closely with production engineers, quality, and IT system teams.
-Configures system settings and options on MCS systems and other manufacturing automation processes.
-Plans and executes unit, integration and acceptance testing to meet business requirements.
-Designs details of automated systems.
-Server maintenance, networking and connectivity with programmable logic controller.
Conducts systems programming and systems support activities, such as new or revised program language codes, processing routines and report generators.
Monitors effective language codes, processing routines, hardware use and use of database management techniques.
- Four-year degree in Programming or Automation Engineering or 10+ years of programing or automation engineering experience.
- 1-2 years’ experience in MSSQL management studio;
- 1-2 years in C++;
- 1-2 years’ experience in networks protocols.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- 2+ years coding on an in-house program to maintain and develop the program in a manufacturing environment;
- Previous experience in a global environment;
- Functional knowledge for manufacturing Engineering systems or operations engineering automation systems.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com