In the position of Quality Specialist, you will be responsible for the management of companywide questionnaires, surveys and assessments requested by customers for onboarding and prior to the purchase of systems and/or materials. This position will work with all functional areas of the organization being a central focal point for the gathering of information. Assessing questionnaires, assigning appropriate Subject Matter Experts and managing tasks and projects to completion.
Other duties and responsibilities are:
• End-to-end project management of answering multi-disciplinary questionnaires
• Collaborates with subject matter experts to capture knowledge and complete customer documentation
• Operationalize the Customer Questionnaire Process
• Develops Training to enhance internal knowledge and expertise
• Develops metrics to report out trends in customer documentation we are receiving
• Become well versed in SSYS policies, infrastructure and contracts
- Associates degree in Manufacturing, Quality, Engineering or equivalent
Three years of overall experience in project management, Information Security, RFP writing, technical writing or equivalent experience in technology or information security field
Ability to convey information about complex concepts to multiple audiences of varying skill levels.
Have initiative, skill, and personal commitment to work on multiple projects, follow up with stakeholders, and bring tasks and projects to completion.
Strong Microsoft Word and Excel knowledge
- Strong attention to detail
Comfortable asking questions and building internal relationships.
Able to demonstrate sound written and verbal communication, interpersonal and collaborative skills.
Highly organized, and able to work well with varying management levels in the organization.
To apply for this job please visit careers.stratasys.com.