Website Sigma Labs Inc
The QA Standard for Additive Manufacturing
Job Title: Sr. Director of Sales
Company: Sigma Labs, Inc.
Job Status: Exempt
Position Summary: The Sigma Labs Sr. Director of Sales will successfully execute sales assignments to increase revenue growth of Sigma Labs products. Identify, engage, and establish rapport with legacy, current and new clients about, and in support of, selling innovative leading edge in-process quality assurance for additive manufacturing technology. Generate demand by evangelizing and imparting a change of mindset against traditional manufacturing thinking. Own complete sales cycle from initial lead generation through contract close. Maintain long term account management responsibility. You will be partnered as a team with a Technical Sales Engineer
· Planning and conducting direct sales initiatives as directed in support of Sigma’s PrintRite3D in-process quality assurance products businesses achieving assigned sales quotas and targets.
· Prospecting for ideal target customers followed by identification of and engagement with key stakeholders, influencers, decision makers and budget owners.
· Making on-site and virtual presentations to potential customers detailing Sigma Labs product features, benefits, and contract options. Ability to understand and communicate at a high level highly scientific physics-based principles associated with Sigma Labs technologies.
· Qualify prospects against company criteria for ideal customers and report all progress in CRM. Conduct sales calls, generate quotations, attend trade shows, and participate in social media sales and marketing activities.
· Monitoring the on-going customer assessment of Sigma Labs proposals and forecasting potential sales of Sigma Labs products.
· Contribute to the ongoing assessment of competitive activity, product capabilities, pricing strategies and general business initiatives.
· Provide appropriate input and recommendations to Sigma Labs technical and business management about marketplace reactions and developing requirements regarding the rapidly developing arena of additive manufacturing technologies, with a primary focus on the 3D printing of critical performance, high-end metal components.
Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
· Qualified candidates will have a BS in Engineering, Business, or related.
· Extensive knowledge of and experience with additive manufacturing materials, processes, and machine technologies with an emphasis on metal 3D printing and/or metallurgy.
· Knowledge of traditional manufacturing and post-processing procedures and methodologies.
· Knowledge of and experience with quality management systems and/or quality control and assurance especially as they relate to highly regulated industries such as medical device, defense, and aerospace manufacturing.
· Minimum 5-10 years of direct sales experience with demonstrated success achieving sales targets, with a similar high dollar, high tech industrial software and capital equipment product.
· Experience delivering value propositions to relevant stakeholders including selling to the “C” suite, business unit budget owners, scientists, manufacturing and materials engineers, QA/QC and operations managers.
· Hunter, change agent, high tech enterprise experience, ambassador for a revolutionary change from subtractive to additive manufacturing.
· Metal 3D printing / additive manufacturing industry experience required.
· OEM sales experience is desired.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com