Why is the Director, Performance Marketing important to us?
We are looking for a Director to lead performance marketing at Shapeways. This is a highly visible role reporting directly to the Chief Revenue Officer. This person will be responsible for all new business acquisitions for Shapeways through direct acquisition (B2B) and lead nurturing (MQL-SQL). They will own the P&L, develop the end-to-end strategy, and lead a growing performance marketing team through execution for SEO, SEM, Display, Social, and more. They will also be responsible for conversion optimization, own a multi-million dollar budget, and have the strong business acumen to make sound judgment calls to increase positive ROI. We are open to remote employees who are comfortable with working East Coast hours.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and drive end to end marketing strategies for our B2B & B2C customers
- Own and optimize SEM, SEO, Display, Social, and other growing channels as we scale
- Exceed aggressive acquisition and ROI goals for the performance marketing
- Manage and develop a lean team of growth marketers; help us attract top talent as we scale
- Manage, optimize, and expand programs for all performance marketing channels to maximize the profitability of the performance marketing spend
- Develop vendor relationship(s) to access best practices; work closely with existing vendors to ensure quality advice and guidance
- Track, analyze, and report on key performance metrics and identify areas of opportunity to improve KPIs across areas of responsibility
- Evangelize the Shapeways brand and value proposition for our B2B and B2C customers
- Work cross-functionally across engineering, marketing, product management, and sales teams
You may be a good fit if (you have/are):
- 8+ years of experience in performance marketing, of which +3 years in leadership roles, preferably operating large budgets (+$10m/year)
- Successful track record of B2B and B2C campaign management
- Proven Success in exceeding Goals and KPIs
- Deep understanding and experience across performance marketing channels; demonstrating depth and breadth of strategic and tactical knowledge of how different performance marketing channels can drive customer and business goals
- Excellent leadership and development skills; experience managing dispersed teams a plus
- Proven ability to execute in a fast-paced environment and are results-oriented with an All Hands On Deck attitude
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to get your point across in a succinct and professional manner
- Excellent analytical skills and deep understanding in Excel and Google Analytics
Why join our team?
At Shapeways, we all contribute to a respectful work environment where we share ideas and encourage each other to think creatively. We are a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic group of individuals ready to embark on our next chapter of growth.
Do you want to be part of a culture that is inclusive, inspiring, and allows you the autonomy to be creative in your work? If so, we invite you to join us on our adventure!
Benefits and perks include:
- Healthcare that fits your needs – We offer excellent medical, dental, and vision plan options that provide coverage to employees and dependents. Our suite of options ranges from 100% employee-only medical premium coverage to extremely reduced premiums for dependent coverage to an enhanced buy-up plan for those with more extensive needs. We also have competitive pricing plans for dental and vision!
- 401(k) with Safe Harbor Employer Contribution – Join the team and we will immediately invest in your future
- Parental Leave – Robust paid time off for new parents; both primary and secondary leave
- Generous Paid Time Off – 20 PTO days plus additional days off when you’re not feeling well, to observe holidays, or just to destress.
- Wellness – We care about your wellbeing. From Commuter Benefits to FSA’s to a platform to promote financial wellbeing to gym reimbursement to standing desks to a partnership with One Medical…we’ve got you covered
- Great Snacks and Free Lunch – Fully stocked fridge and lots of snacks. Also, daily catered lunch at our Long Island City facility and weekly catered lunch in our Manhattan office (when we’re back in the office)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org