Do you love challenges and new technologies? We are looking for a Business Development Manager to grow our business with strategic accounts. You will refer directly to our Deputy CEO. Working closely with our Customer support and Production teams, you are responsible for approaching and liaising with business prospects to attract and maintain new clients. As a member of the Sales team, you will be part of an energetic team atmosphere and be a direct contributor to our success.
- Be responsible for growing sales territory/accounts with assigned revenue, bookings and targets. Drive attainment of sales and profit objectives.
- Effectively manage key accounts. Develop an intimate knowledge of strategic accounts. Develop deep customer relationships from working level to senior levels. Provide ongoing customer support and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Effectively lead negotiations with customers and close deals within company guidelines. Contribute to the development of contractual agreements with customers.
- Manage and grow prospect pipeline – using networking skills, exhibitions and internal sources.
- Work across internal teams to provide tailored solutions for key accounts, and articulate how our products and services can best solve the challenges they face.
- Appointment making. Face to face meetings will ensure a full understanding of clients’ needs, introduce to each client suitable products/materials and closing the business.
- Develop and deliver strategic sales presentations, formulating and articulating value proposition
- Maintain knowledge and expertise in 3D printing market; monitor competitive activity and market trends; partner with Product Management on the roadmap to develop strategic and tactical response.
- Knowledge of 3D Printing is ideal but not compulsory; former experience in industrial-targeted products is required
- Strong customer orientation. Ability to manage high-level negotiations and build long-term client relationships.
- Highly self-motivated and confident, with high integrity and tenacity to outperform the competition.
- Strong leadership presence with an ability to develop and deliver targeted presentations at all levels within an organization.
- Fluent English and if possible fluent in French
- Technologically able (e.g. use of MS Office, and ideally familiar with one major 3D software).
- Financially astute with knowledge of business needs/concerns.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
BUT ABOVE ALL: like the Sculpteo team at large, you are passionate! The position is based in Villejuif (10 minutes from Paris downtown) as a full-time job. Salary based on profile.