restor3d is an innovative medical device startup seeking to improve human health by using advanced design and 3D printing technologies to enables surgeons to improve the reconstruction and repair of the human body. restor3d is looking for an energetic marketing specialist to help our team bring our innovative technology platforms and products to market. This person will report to the VP of Research and Technology and help in all aspects of marketing the technology including managing and creating social media content, building sales collaterals, assisting web development, and developing the restor3d brand. They will also help write, edit, and create technical content across different mediums.
· Manage and execute social media and website and content strategy
· Develop collateral, presentations, and other technical content to support sales
· Develop and manage KPIs for marketing campaigns
· Work with external vendors and agencies as needed to execute marketing programs
· Collaborate closely with sales and product development teams to support marketing campaigns for new product launches
· B.S./B.A. in Marketing or another related field or equivalent work experience
· Excellent writing and communication skills
· Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud or similar graphic design interface
· Self-starter that has desire to work on innovative projects in a high growth startup
· Experience in medical device industry is a plus
· Experience in tracking and analyzing marketing campaign effectiveness against goals
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com