Women in 3D Printing
Women in 3D Printing has several volunteering positions available.
The Regional Chair will work in collaboration with the Women in 3D Printing President to advance the mission of Women in 3D Printing in the geography, including Wi3DP brand awareness, member engagement and sponsors participation. The Wi3DP Regional Chair serves as a liaison between Women in 3D Printing Global and the local ambassadors within a region.
This is a volunteer position that will require between 5 and 10 hours of work/month. Regional Chairs will benefit from the 10,000+ Women in 3D Printing network and from being associated with one of the largest additive manufacturing communities.
- Responsible for a leadership role within their assigned region
- Ultimately responsible to track, understand and report on the performance and results of the region to Wi3DP Global
- Recruit and support onboarding of local Wi3DP ambassadors
- Mentor, coach and support local ambassadors in their leadership roles
- Works with WI3DP Global to align on corporate partner & sponsor strategies
- Implement at the regional level the decisions taken by the organization
- Responsible for communication between the Executive Board and the region
- Manages regional monthly Virtual Happy Hours in collaboration with the local ambassadors of the region
- Assist Women in 3D Printing global in interviewing local female leaders in additive manufacturing
- Regional social media posts
Regions are defined as follows:
- North America
- South America
- Middle East
Term of office:
The Regional Wi3DP Chair shall serve for a one-year term with no term limit.
- At least 5-year experience in additive manufacturing
- Local influence and connection with local communities
- Fluency in English
- Manager experience leading teams of 5+
- Non-profit experience is a plus
- Marketing experience is a plus
- Current or previous Wi3DP ambassador is a plus
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com