Website PostProcess Technologies, Inc.
A Technology that Changes Everything
Why Join the PostProcess Team
If you’re looking to join the hottest tech company in the fast growing 3D printing / Additive Manufacturing (AM) market, this is the role for you. As a Territory Business Development Manager (TBDM), you will be responsible for developing impenetrable relationships with our industry leading customers, from the Fortune 100 to the most exciting startups in the AM market, as well as managing Channel Partners. Utilizing our Value Selling Tools with Channel Partners and with prospective customers, you will quantify and demonstrate the high return-on-investment of our comprehensive post-printing solutions focusing on automated Support Removal, Resin Removal and Surface Finishing.
The Territory Business Development Manager has responsibility to manage the end-to-end relationships with customers and Channel Partners in the assigned territory. He/She teams closely with Process Development Engineering (benchmarking organization) and Applications Engineering, to ensure installation, integration and training exceed customer expectations. The incumbent must have an outstanding track record of meeting aggressive sales objectives and consistently delivering exceptional customer satisfaction. The ability to build and nurture influential relationships from the Technicians on the floor to C-level management is of high importance.
The successful candidate will have the ability to think strategically about our business and our customers’ success, work collaboratively across all departments and all teams to deliver exceptional customer satisfaction to our growing list of global customers, utilize our proven value selling toolkit and bring new best practices to the team. Customer focus and hands-on execution are hallmarks of a successful PostProcess teammate.
With our uncapped sales commission plan, the Territory Business Development Manager will have an opportunity to earn substantial commissions in the fast growing AM market.
Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develop deep Additive Manufacturing expertise to become an indispensable “trusted advisor” to customers.
- Meet or exceed monthly sales targets for machines, consumables and service.
- Develop and continually expand the Key Opportunity (KO) pipeline with prospects and Channel Partners.
- Ensure there are ample prospects in each stage of our selling process to meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales quotas.
- Build impenetrable relationships with the Key Decision Makers at customers and Channel Partners within the assigned territory. Long-term relationships are essential as customers will continue to buy consumables regularly and with the market growing so quickly, most customers will have the need for multiple machines.
- Effectively utilize our Value Selling Tools and partner with marketing to continue to expand the toolkit.
- Conduct regular SETs (Solution Experience Tours) with prospects, customers and Channel Partners to demonstrate the full capabilities of our solutions and our world class team.
- Coordinate all activity with assigned customers to ensure we are consistently delivering exceptional customer and Channel satisfaction.
- Attend industry events to ensure we continue to expand our presence and influence in the industry.
- Team with Sales Engineers from select 3D printer companies to further enhance the service provided to our customers and get regular referrals from peers at the printer companies.
- Regularly provide insight from customers and the market to influence our product development and marketing strategies as well as help to guide our overall company strategy.
- Team closely with your direct leader to develop OKRs that are laser-aligned with our company OKRs.
- Meet monthly OPEX targets by effectively planning travel and ensuring maximum ROI on all expenditures.
Skills and Qualifications, and Experience
- 5+ years of experience selling industrial machinery to Fortune 500 companies.
- World class relationship development skills with the ability to establish and nurture influential relationships from technicians operating our machines to C-level executives in industries ranging from Dental, Consumer Goods, Automotive, Aerospace, Defense and more.
- Superior value selling, negotiating and closing skills with a consistent track record of meeting quota.
- Experience managing a Channel and gaining the necessary mindshare is essential.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative team player approach. Ability to build trust and confidence with peers and other stakeholders.
- Strong track record of leading cross-functional teams that lead to rapid KO closure and quick customer issue resolution.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, sometimes chaotic environment including a high tolerance for ambiguity.
- Extremely well organized with excellent prioritization and time management skills.
- Effective communicator that is always direct and transparent with the courage and ability to take a strong position when required for the good of the company. Also able to communicate clearly, concisely and professionally.
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to thoroughly engage technical audiences.
- Ability to make decisions with limited data and be willing to fail fast. A continuous improvement / growth mindset and approach are essential.
- Regular travel within assigned territory required.
- Strong computer skills, especially in Google Drive, Gmail, Google Apps and Microsoft Office.
- Passion for 3D printing and how it is revolutionizing manufacturing.
- Experience selling within the Additive Manufacturing market is a plus.
- Leadership experience a plus. There will be opportunities to lead Sales Teams in the future but if you love selling and want to focus all of your energy on closing deals vs. managing people, there will be no pressure to move into a leadership role.
- Expertise with CRM tools, such as Salesforce, is essential for communication within the company and overall organization.
Experience in an early stage, high growth company is beneficial
Education and/or Certifications
- B.S. in Engineering, Computer Science or other technical discipline.
- B.S. in Business also favorable.
- Certifications in project management, leadership, or sales a plus.
- Tenacious “hunter”
- Contagiously Optimistic Problem Solver
- Team Player – willing to roll-up the sleeves and be a utility infielder as required
- Accountable & Dependable – consistently “Does What They Say They’re Going To Do”
- Resourceful – consistently gets the important things done with limited direction
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Trustworthy & Honest
- High Sense of Urgency
- Strong Work Ethic with Endless Energy
- Well Organized
- Quick Learner
- Seeks Team and Company Success Over Self-Promotion
- Effectively utilizes Objectives & Key Results (OKR) process
- Good Sense of Humor – work hard, play hard approach
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com