Website PostProcess Technologies, Inc.
A Technology that Changes Everything
Why Join the PostProcess Team
If you’re looking to join the hottest tech company in the fast-growing 3D printing market, this is the role for you. As a Software Product Manager, you will be responsible for guiding the evolution of PostProcess’ software solutions that solidifies the company’s leadership in the post-print additive manufacturing market.
The successful candidate will have the ability to think strategically about our business and our customers’ success while working in collaboration across all departments and all teams to deliver exceptional customer satisfaction to our growing list of blue-chip customers. Customer focus and hands-on execution are hallmarks of a successful PostProcess teammate.
We’re an early-stage company so the need to establish processes while remaining nimble and moving at lightning speed will be an important objective.
Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Product management responsibility for AUTOMAT3D and CONNECT3D software solutions as well as new products under development.
- Capture and blend data and insights from external and internal constituents to develop a differentiated, compelling and prioritized software product roadmap. Drive the strategic planning process with Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and the Senior Leadership Team to shape the vision for future offerings with successful product/market fit.
- Contribute to the Company’s analytics product strategy including high-level approaches to data collection, machine learning, and predictive modeling. Guide high-level planning for SaaS offerings and deployment models relating to multi-tenant approach for hosted capability.
- Work with software developers, VP of Product and CTO to lead the software planning process including requirements gathering, investment prioritization, MVP definition, on-going backlog grooming, and release management.
- Define the Company’s software commercialization strategy including pricing models and subscription & maintenance options in conjunction with Finance & Sales to maximize growth and profitability.
- Perform market analysis to identify high-value opportunities for growth and expansion; provide recommendations for prioritized investment. Extend the Company’s leadership role, unique value-add and defensible differentiation in the digital thread value chain.
- Evaluate the AM software landscape and assess vendor capabilities. Investigate, prioritize and guide software partnerships as part of an overall digital thread ecosystem strategy; define joint value and articulate to internal and external audiences.
- Assess competitors and evaluate features/functions of their products, pricing models, and positioning to drive internal strategies.
- Create core messaging content for use by Marketing including description of new functionality, features/benefits doc, etc. that builds on our unique value-add and defensible differentiation.
- Orchestrate and provide cross-functional leadership for market readiness that ensures successful market adoption of new releases.
- Team closely with direct leader to develop OKRs aligned with company-level OKRs.
- US and international travel required.
Skills, Qualifications, and Experience
- 5 to 7 years of software product management experience.
- Software development experience.
- Knowledge of analytics and machine learning technologies.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative team player approach. Ability to build trust and confidence with peers and other stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, sometimes chaotic environment including a high tolerance for ambiguity
- Extremely well organized with excellent prioritization and time management skills.
- Direct and transparent communicator with the courage and ability to take a strong position as required. Communicates clearly, concisely and professionally.
- A penchant for experimentation with the ability to make decisions with limited data and be willing to fail fast. A continuous improvement / growth mindset and approach are essential.
- Additional qualifications a plus:
- Experience in an early stage, high growth company
- Knowledge of the additive manufacturing space
- International experience
Education and/or Certifications
- BS in a technical field
- MBA preferred
Other Desired Attributes
- Strong Work Ethic
- Optimistic Problem Solver
- Team Player – willing to roll-up the sleeves and be a utility infielder as required
- Accountable & Dependable – consistently “Does What They Say They’re Going To Do”
- Resourceful – consistently gets the important things done with limited direction
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Trustworthy & Honest
- High Sense of Urgency
- Well Organized
- Quick Learner
- Seeks Team and Company Success Over Self-Promotion
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org