Website PostProcess Technologies, Inc.
A Technology that Changes Everything
Main Purpose of Job
If you’re looking to join the hottest tech company in the fast growing 3D printing / Additive Manufacturing (AM) market, this is the role for you. PostProcess is the only intelligent and automated post printing solution for 3D printed parts.
As the pioneer of automated 3D post-printing, we’re in a unique position to help establish a sector with sustainable values at the forefront. Much like we focus on an integrative 3D printing approach based on the three steps of design, print, and post-print, our commitment to sustainability is rooted in a three-pronged approach: People. Planet. Profits.
The DIrector of Customer Success is accountable for refining and establishing new global processes to support a first-class customer experience from application validation through the life of the PostProcess solution. This will require leadership of a diverse team consisting of Test Planning and Process Development Engineers, and Technical Support & Training personnel. This role will develop the deliverables (i.e., OKRs, KPI’s) for this customer-centric department which is growing fast due to market demand for our solutions and the explosive growth of Additive Manufacturing. The candidate will plan and direct all aspects of the Customer Success team’s activities to provide training and technical expertise to support: both internal and Channel Partner sales, benchmarking and data collection, test planning, machine installation & training, and ongoing support at a global level to drive growth and provide exceptional customer satisfaction. Execution of efficient customer issue resolution, while identifying root cause for future prevention, to create vocal fans out of our growing customer base is a must. As we continue to aggressively scale up, being solution-focused and establishing sustainable processes, while remaining agile and moving at lightning speed, will be critical.
The successful candidate will have the ability to think strategically about our business and our customers’ success, while working in collaboration across all departments and all teams to deliver exceptional customer satisfaction to our growing list of global customers. Customer focus and hands-on execution are hallmarks of a successful PostProcess teammate.
Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions of the position include but are not limited to the following:
- Possess strong leadership skills to hire, train, mentor and retain leaders and individual contributors, including talented engineers from multiple disciplines.
- Drive a high-performing, collaborative culture which thrives on the values of ownership and accountability that anticipates and exceeds customer expectations.
- Develop Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) for the global Customer Success team, both department and individual, that are laser aligned with the company’s OKRs.
- Develop processes and tools, including integration of Salesforce modules, to collect data and provide visibility into key customer service metrics that support Service, Quality, Delivery, and Cost, resulting in efficient execution of exceptional customer service.
- Scale our global benchmarking & ITI capabilities through process development and documentation, including the launch of FINISH3D Europe.
- Drive the execution of global benchmarking, installation, training and customer support touch points resulting in exceptional customer satisfaction.
- Lead the continuous development and deployment of core training materials for classroom and lab sessions to support both hands-on and remote learning for our customers, colleagues, and partners.
- This includes hosting or supporting Solutions Experience Tours, both on-site and virtually.
- Ensure Channel Partners have the training, resources, and technical support necessary to sell, install, and service our solutions at the same levels expected from the internal PostProcess team.
- Establish a system to implement, monitor, and continuously improve a Net Promoter Score (NPS) metric, including partnering with Marketing to develop customer engagement strategies, testimonials, and promotions.
- Lead Test Planning efforts for New Product Development and Continuous Improvement efforts to ensure cross-functional decisions are data-driven.
- Establish a comprehensive database to characterize our end-users and leverage this data to create user group communication and activities and provide additional insight to Sales, Marketing, and Application Engineering.
- Establish a comprehensive post-processing database to characterize our solutions and leverage this data to support the evolution of our proprietary software platforms, AUTOMAT3D and CONNECT3D.
- Drive the cross-functional communication between Sales, Development Engineering, and Marketing to incorporate customer feedback into customer-facing resources and provide continuous product and process improvement.
- Present the Customer Service plans, status updates and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to stakeholders and senior leadership to help identify, document, and prioritize cross-functional customer satisfaction opportunities.
- Manage the strategies and activities of the Customer Success department to help achieve revenue growth and profitability objectives, including but not limited to, service contracts, upgrades, and consumables.
- Develop documentation and management strategies for the Customer Success department’s manpower and spend.
- Meet monthly OPEX targets and maximize ROI from investments made.
Work with Quality Engineering to set-up infrastructure and documentation to support ISO certification.
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills with demonstrated experience building, leading and energizing (or inspiring) a diverse technical team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a collaborative team player approach.
- Extremely well organized and excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Drives a culture of strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional analytical and computational skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and professionally; strong written and verbal skills are essential.
- A proven ability to communicate vision, drive execution and work seamlessly with both technical teams and business teams.
- Must have solid computer skills, especially in Google Drive, Gmail, Google Docs, Google Apps, and Microsoft Office, and CRM.
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced sometimes chaotic environment.
- Ability to make decisions with limited data and be willing to fail fast.
Education and Experience
- B.S. degree in Business or Engineering required; M.B.A. preferred; On a case by case basis experience could be substituted for formal education
- 6 – 8 years minimum of past working experience in a B2B customer-facing role, ideally within an engineering or technical field, with 4 – 6 years of leadership experience.
- Strong understanding of and experience deploying proven process development and problem solving principles such as LEAN and DMAIC/DMEDI.
- Experience with project management; software project management with proven ability to create and manage project schedules and timelines (i.e. Agile, SCRUM).
- Experience in an ISO certified organization
- A record of individual technical achievement to quickly build credibility with the team.
- Experience with CRM software packages such as Salesforce.
- Knowledge of Additive Manufacturing is a plus.
- Experience in scaling a company with a growth mindset.
- International market business experience with both customers and supply chain.
- Strong Work Ethic
- Optimistic Problem Solver
- Team Player – willing to roll-up the sleeves and be a utility infielder as required
- Accountable & Dependable – consistently “Does What They Say They’re Going To Do”
- Resourceful – consistently gets the important things done with limited direction
- Environmentally conscious
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Trustworthy & Honest
- High Sense of Urgency
- Well Organized
- Quick Learner
- Seeks Team and Company Success Over Self-Promotion
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com