Website polySpectra, Inc.
Sales Representative Position
polySpectra is an advanced materials company with the mission to transform 3D printers from a prototyping aid into a viable manufacturing technology. We see a world where every designer, inventor, and engineer can quickly and affordably make their ideas real with digital manufacturing. polySpectra has developed best-in-class polymers that enable rapid additive manufacturing of production parts across many verticals – including medical, aerospace, automotive, and consumer products.
polySpectra makes functional materials for advanced additive manufacturing in Berkeley, California.
We use light-activated catalysts to 3D print advanced functional materials for use in the industrial, automobile, aeronautics, and medical fields. Our modular platform enables us to deliver materials with a broad spectrum of tailored properties from a single chemical system. We call this process functional lithography. polySpectra helps inventors, designers and engineers make their ideas real.
polySpectra is seeking a Sales Representative to assume primary responsibility for lead generation and closing of sales of 3D printed parts that represent state-of-the-art in polymer properties. They will work closely with the Business Development team, technical experts, cross-functional leaders and customers to facilitate communications and task tracking for successful execution of the sales process. They will be the champion of products and the face of polySpectra outside the company.
This role requires a motivated individual who can think and act as a leader for a high-growth, innovative, new business. They will own the full strategic and financial business case for the printed parts category and will work to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met each quarter. This includes managing the product’s entire life cycle through their work:
· Generate leads, make sales presentations, engage prospects, receive orders, and convert into revenue
· Evangelize strong value proposition of polySpectra COR technology to prospects
· Identify customer needs, problems to be solved, solutions to be provided
· Develop sales tools, collateral, and marketing materials
· Prepare quotes, answer customer questions and negotiate deliverables
· Ensure on-time delivery of quality products to customers
· Maintain records of customer communications in CRM
· Meet or exceed sales goals each quarter
· Evaluate opportunities to expand presence of polySpectra at existing customers
· Help marketing efforts that support the company’s overall strategy and goals
Education, Experience and Skills
· BS in a relevant field (e.g., Science, Engineering, Business, etc.)
· Experience in sales of technology-based solutions, dealing directly with engineers and product developers
· Good understanding of sales process and dynamics
· Knowledge of the 3D printing landscape desirable
· Superior written and verbal communication skills
· Detail oriented while also able to get the big picture
· Collaborative attitude, teamwork, and great interpersonal skills
· Commitment to excellent customer service
· Ability to work in fast paced environment of a Bay Area startup
· Ability and willingness to travel at least 25% of the time
polySpectra is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). It is our policy to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We value diversity in our workforce and recognize that inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.