Additive Manufacturing Sales Manager x 2 – West Coast & East Coast
Job Type: Full-time, home-based with travel when required.
Compensation based on a competitive salary plus commission. At plan, total compensation is targeted at $100,000-$150,000 annually.
Photocentric is an award-winning US and UK based manufacturer who has been an innovator in photopolymer for over 16 years. After the success of the launch of our revolutionary new LCD based 3D printers in Europe, we have now expanded into the US and due to our success in the US market, we are now in a position to recruit talented Business Development Managers / Territory Sales Managers, to cover the East Coast & West Coast. Please note that you must reside on either the East or West Coast.
Benefits of becoming our Additive Manufacturing Sales Manager:
– Dental Insurance
– Health Insurance
– Vision Insurance
– Paid holiday
– Quarterly commission paid
Reporting to the CEO of Photocentric USA 3D we are looking for an exceptional Additive Manufacturing Sales Manager (s) who thrive to create new business opportunities with the strong ability to close deals, manage accurate pipelines, and forecast. The ideal candidate must have a history of bringing on new business and embrace the challenges that come with outbound prospecting in a competitive market.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Additive Manufacturing Sales Manager:
– Develop and execute a comprehensive account/territory plan to drive revenue and market share in the Additive Manufacturing / 3d Printing industry.
– Consistently identifying and pursuing new lead opportunities to develop and to build a consistent and sustainable pipeline.
– Visit prospective customers to provide technical knowledge of our products and understand customer applications to influence the sale.
– Prepare and manage proposals, quotes, and contracts.
– Manage a CRM program within a designated territory.
– Develop long term strategic relationships with all accounts in your territory.
– Provide technical assistance to distributors and key account end users.
– Some travel as needed across the US to meet with end-users and resellers.
– Attend trade shows.
Experience and skills required of our Additive Manufacturing Sales Manager:
– Business Development – can demonstrate new business generation and sustained success in previous roles.
– Ability to work well with a team to foster increased revenue and provide the best in class to service to Photocentric clients.
– Must have experience of being in a similar role within Additive Manufacturing.
– A genuine interest in Additive Manufacturing– full training will be given but industry knowledge is essential.
– Ability to build strong business relationships with customers and distributors.
– Driven salesperson to deliver results and succeed.
– A technically minded person with the desire and aptitude to learn new technology.
– Ability to be self-motivated and work independently.
– Outstanding at communication with a strong passion for providing excellent customer services.
– Basic engineering and/or materials knowledge would be useful.
– Ideally, University/college educated and/or engineering technical background.
If you would like to join our growing team and feel that you have the necessary skills and experience to become our Additive Manufacturing Sales Manager please click ‘apply’ now! We would love to hear from you.
To apply for this job please visit photocentricgroup.com.