Website Nexa3D, Inc.
Come join Nexa3d as they digitize the world’s supply chain sustainably as the Quality Manager, where you will build on your experience in quality systems to ensure the digital factory of the future will meet the quality expectations of the future. In this dynamic and challenging role, you will be the voice of quality for our rapidly growing company and support the development of industry quality standards for polymer additive manufacturing processes.
- Be the voice of Quality in the organization, including training and coaching other department members in best practices, with a focus to improve customer satisfaction and reduce the cost of poor quality
- Develop and build out scalable quality assurance processes for our assembly operation, including the development of quality control plans, quality standards, and inspection & test capabilities.
- Develop supplier quality, and oversee incoming inspection processes.
- Maintain issue tracking system
- Ensure calibration of gages and test equipment and specify equipment as necessary.
- Develop and maintain quality records within ERP and/or MES systems.
- Develop the Quality Management System in preparation for ISO9001 (or similar), and support of quality and compliance audits by NRTL’s
- Develop strategies for quality controls in our Flexible Factory of 3Dprinters which may be transversally to our customer base, contributing to industry standards as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience
- Supervisory experience
- Experience with implementing ISO9001 or similar quality system
- Ability to interpret and inspect to Technical Drawings and Specifications
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com