Website Nexa3D, Inc.
QA leads define testing strategies to ensure the product being released is up to industry and company standards. QA leads create testing plans, including individual testing phases, and ensure the team meets the deadlines set forth in those plans. This person will work as a process and development team member on cross-functional teams and design, prototype and test mechanical components used in 3D printing.
- Be the voice of Quality in the organization, including training and coaching other department members in best practices, with focus to improve customer satisfaction and reduce cost of poor quality
- Develop and build out scalable quality assurance processes for our assembly operation, including quality control plans, quality standards
- Responsible for supplier quality processes, and incoming inspection
- Track and improve COPQ
- Ensure calibration of gages and test equipment and specify inspection equipment as necessary.
- Develop and maintain quality records within ERP and/or MES systems.
- Support of quality and compliance audits by NRTL’s
- Develop strategies for quality controls in our Flexible Factory of 3Dprinters which may be translated to our customer base, contributing to industry standards as appropriate.
- Hands-on position
- Bachelor’s Degree in STEM (Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Metrology, etc)
- 5+ years of experience in a quality role for electro mechanical products
- Experience in low-volume production environment
- Familiar with metrology equipment and practices
- Able to interpret technical drawings including GD&T
- Agent of change and continuous improvement
- ASQ Certifications desirable
- Six Sigma Blackbelt desirable
- Experience working with or implementing ISO9001 or similar system desirable
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org