Website Nexa3D, Inc.
Maintain finished good inventory at planned stock levels. Ensure products are scheduled and made in the proper time frame for filling to meet customer requirements. Generates filling work orders and works with sales on outstanding balances or work orders that need to be closed. The goal is to have a solid five-day schedule.
- Interface with Purchasing, Customer Service, Production & Quality to monitor and/or expedite materials in order to meet planned schedule and customer need dates.
- Enter and maintain Item Planning data on assigned part numbers to ensure correct lead time and planning information required for accurate MRP.
- Required to maintain specified stock levels on finished goods and plan replenishment orders when inventory is below desired level.
- Plan and maintain rework work orders working with Quality and Production to determine necessary rework procedures.
- Work with R&D, Marketing, Engineering, Manufacturing, Production and Customer Service to ascertain and compile needs and create work orders to fulfill those needs.
- Compile and publish various reports on a Daily, weekly and monthly basis or as needed to meet customer or organizational needs.
- Performs various tasks and systems improvement Projects as needed.
- 2 to 3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combinations of education and experience. Some College preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Knowledge and work experience with MRP/ERP systems
- Ability to develop reports
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Ability to work within all levels of the organization
- Strong organization skills with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to make decisions and solve practical problems with a variety of variables in situations where standardization may be limited
- Self-driven, results oriented, and motivated to work effectively without direct supervision
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com