Website Nexa3D, Inc.
Founded in 2016, located in Ventura California, NEXA3D is a fast growing and dynamic company that is passionate about making the world’s fastest 3D Printers affordable and sustainable. As a growing company we are constantly on the lookout for kindred spirits to join our team. If you find yourself gravitating towards enthusiastic professionals and enjoy interacting with brilliant minds you have come to the right place.
The purpose of this position is to develop computational geometry algorithms for our print preparation software. Such as mesh slicing, mesh manipulation and healing, support generation, mesh packing etc…
- Design and develop the mesh processing pipeline for both our MDLP and SLS printers.
- Develop algorithms for geometry deformation, procedural geometry generation, and space-filling operations.
- Integrate third-party software packages into proprietary software.
- Develop, unit test, and deploy functional, scalable, robust, and maintainable software.
- Generate and maintain documentation of designed software and integrated systems.
- 2+ years of experience in software development using C++ and strong knowledge in data structures and algorithms
- Extensive background in object-oriented programming and design.
- Proficient in Computational Geometry.
- High proficiency with 3D graphics, 3D math, linear algebra, numerical methods
- BS in Computer Science or closely related field
- Experience interfacing with CAD and CAM software APIs.
- Experience with 2D and 3D meshing techniques.
- Experience with cloud computing is a plus.
- Experience with optimization techniques.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org