Website Nexa3D, Inc.
Located in Ventura California, NEXA3D is a fast growing and dynamic company that is passionate about making the world’s fastest 3D Printers affordable and sustainable. As a growing company we are constantly on the look for kindred spirits to join our team. If you find yourself gravitating towards enthusiastic professionals and enjoy interacting with brilliant minds you have come to the right place.
- Direct Nexa3D 3D Printing operations, including production of benchmarks, sales samples, and contract manufacturing.
- Ensure parts produced follow validated workflows and meet internal and/or stated quality requirements.
- Manage outsourcing of additively manufactured parts and post-process steps outside our capability as needed.
- Manage facility changes and lead selection, installation, and training for new equipment.
- Work closely with Application Engineering, Maintenance, Sale, and external partners to set priorities and ensure scheduled commitments are met.
- Track uptime and performance of equipment and set preventative maintenance requirements
- Ensure safety and environmental compliance of AM operations
- Provide feedback on Nexa3D prototype release candidates.
- Lead quotation and fulfilment of contract manufacturing projects
- Lead process improvement and automation projects
- 5+ years experience operating 3D Printers of various technologies
- 2+ years experience running a 3D Printing lab, service bureau, or makerspace.
- Experience with basic inspection equipment and gages
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously with minimal direction
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced work environment and to meet customer deadlines on a regular basis
- Experience interacting with customers and prospective customers
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com