Website Nexa3D, Inc.
Nexa3D is a 3D printer manufacturer enabling ultrafast and scaled additive production, offering supercharged throughput, validated workflows, and an open material platform. We are in hyper-growth mode and are seeking passionate and entrepreneurial-minded individuals who want to change the landscape of additive manufacturing and join us on our relentless pursuit of digitizing the world’s supply chains sustainably.
The Technical Writer will create product installation and operations manuals, service documentation, technical/material/safety data sheets, and other online content including whitepapers and bulletins. They will be responsible for generating and/or compiling the multi-media content necessary to increase the knowledge of the intended audience, as well as maintaining and revising authored documentation.
- Create, update, and maintain Product Manuals, Quick Start Guides, and Software Help documentation for end users, in a multi-lingual capable format.
- Create Service Manual(s), engineering and retrofit instructions, and technical service bulletins for technicians and resellers
- Compile and publish technical data sheets and material safety data sheets for consumable products
- Generate technical white papers and bulletins for online publication, and identify potential content to improve product/consumable experience and knowledge.
- Generate multi-media content for use in documentation
- Manage proper naming conventions, revision control, and file storage procedures. Develop standardized processes for reviews/approvals/releases with consideration of business goals, compliance, and legal requirements.
- Participate in product hazard assessments to apply relevant risk mitigations in generated documentation.
- Interviews subject matter experts and collaborates with team members from Hardware Engineering, Software Engineering, Service, and Process/Applications in order to generate new standardized procedures for documentation. Coordinates hands-on validation of procedures before final release.
- On occasion, may assist engineering or manufacturing teams with technical specifications/documents, and/or work instructions as required, as well as assisting with documentation control processes and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in creating, writing, and editing technical media in a cross-functional and multi-disciplinary environment
- Proficient with technical media software such as Adobe Creative Cloud, G-Suite, and/or MS Office, as well as structured authoring in Adobe XML editor or similar.
- Capable of using CAD tools such as Solidworks Composer for generating necessary 2D/3D graphics and renders, and MS Visio or similar for generating schematics and diagrams.
- Experienced in software help documentation generation, i.e., CHM, and/or online documentation (Confluence, etc.).
- Familiarity with localization and/or translation of digital documentation.
- Possess solid familiarity with document layout formatting in both print and digital media.
- Demonstrated ability to track the schedule, status, and development of several projects with multiple documents, and prioritize requests for the organization’s technical documentation needs.
- Have strong ability to effectively communicate complex subjects to audiences with diverse technical backgrounds and proficiencies.
- Be able to drive projects independently and identify needs with regards to process, tools, and resource dependencies, in to optimize productivity and high quality, on-schedule output.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com