Website Nexa3D, Inc.
As the Sales Operations Analyst, you will be part of our administrative team and responsible for providing broad day-to-day operations support in an individual contributor role. You will work with stakeholders to create scalable processes that drive marketing and sales success, including:
- Lead scoring, attribution, and distribution
- Sales activity optimization
- Quote-to-cash management and automation
- Database enrichment and integrity
You will have administrative ownership of our CRM and connected to applications to manage users, implement your process flows, and generate reports on the status of the business.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Own end-to-end process of managing and tracking the marketing and sales funnels and metrics
- Enhance sales productivity by enabling the team to work smarter by implying processes
- Create and maintain documentation on sales processes, policies and create and provide relevant sales training materials to assist with onboarding new sales talent.
- Produce and review actionable and accurate sales reporting for sales personnel manager(s) and other leadership.
- Serve as the primary system administrator for HubSpot and connected apps.
- Manage and administer all technical aspects of HubSpot
- Manage reseller co-marketing program and reporting
- Assist in developing sales commission plans and process monthly commission reports.
- As needed, perform sales order entry and sales order entry process working with accounting to ensure internal controls are met
- Work with marketing to develop and manage lead generation dashboards and reporting within CRM
- Work with marketing to develop and maintain lead workflows and nurturing programs.
- Work with sales and marketing leaders to assign and report on lead assignments.
Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-4 years in a sales operations or similar role
- 1-2 years working as a certified administrator of equivalent CRM system such as SalesForce.com, HubSpot CRM, MS Dynamics, etc.
- Strong data management abilities
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work independently and create a good working culture.
- Good communication skills and ability to read, write, and speak English
- Experience leading inside sales members a plus.
- Able to lift up to 10 lbs.
- Standing or sitting for an extended length of time up to 80% of the time.
- This position could require limited travel <15%
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com