Website Nexa3D, Inc.
NEXA3D is seeking to hire a Financial Controller. The incumbent will provide leadership and technical oversight to the Reporting, Accounting & Finance at NEXA reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer.
Specific Duties and Responsivities
1) Management and financial reporting:
- Supervise accounting and finance team as assigned including hiring, performance management, and training;
- Prepare and submit the monthly financial reports by highlighting key performance indicators;
- Prepare and manage annual audit to PCAOB standard
- Leverage recently implemented reporting tools;
- Develop operational tools; daily balance sheet, dashboard, and KPI’s to ensure proper alerts are triggered and timely action is taken when required;
- Implement and maintain Finance Department policies and procedures, internal control systems, and daily processes;
- Prepare and monitor month-end, quarter-end, and year-end close;
- Prepare financial reports, spreadsheets and analyses, and other management reports;
- Lead the financial consolidation after M&A activity;
- Review and update standard costing methodology and pricing at the plant level,
2) Operational Controls:
- Supervise all accounting, management reporting, and general ledger account reconciliations;
- Participate in preparation for the annual audit and respond to auditor inquiries;
- Ensure all internal controls are in place and functioning;
- Assist in the formulation of internal controls and policies to standardize requirements and comply with legislation and established best practices;
- Perform any other related tasks or projects as assigned by the CFO.
3) Budgeting and forecasting:
- Responsible for the preparation of the budget and update forecasts on a regular basis (including balance sheet and cash);
- Review and challenge the forecast assumptions to ensure they are complete and realistic;
- Assist CFO in preparing new capital project requests for the division.
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience Qualifications
- A university graduate with a CPA designation;
- A minimum of 10 years of combined experience in an accounting firm and in a corporate control/financial reporting role, managing a team
- Manufacturing experience;
- Public and private company experience;
- Excellent knowledge of accounting and financial processes (financial closure, reporting);
- Solid knowledge and experience working with US GAAP and IFRS;
- Strong experience in manufacturing cost analysis;
- Business partner profile, close to the operations;
- Strong business acumen;
- Ability to build accounting process and KPI’s structure;
- Experienced leader, capable of being a change agent;
- Well-organized with the ability to prioritize;
- Comfortable in a self-governing, ‘’roll up the sleeves’’ and hands-on role (given our current scale, this role requires both hands-on and leadership);
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Understanding “short-run manufacturing” would be of added value.
- Knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel) and consolidation software;
ERP implementation experience is a plus (we are currently transitioning to Netsuite from DEARS and QuickBooks)
- Other systems currently use Tipalti, Avalara, Shopify, Stripe, Paylocity, and Carta.
- This position requires less than 10% travel
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com