Website Nexa3D, Inc.
Founded in 2016, located in Ventura California, NEXA3D is a fast growing and dynamic company that is passionate about making the world’s fastest 3D Printers affordable and sustainable. As a growing company we are constantly on the lookout for kindred spirits to join our team. If you find yourself gravitating towards enthusiastic professionals and enjoy interacting with brilliant minds you have come to the right place.
- Set up, maintain, operate and train new dental specific customers via onsite visits on the NXE400/NXD 200 photopolymer printers
- Set up, maintain, and operate NXE400/NXD200 photopolymer printers in our Flexible Factory
- Post process printed parts, including washing in solvent, curing, support removal, polishing following the validated workflows
- Prepare 3D models for printing, including design of supports using NexaX and Magics software.
- Supports outside channel team and resellers, as needed, with digital sell-through processes, technical training and customer education
- Inspect additively manufactured parts for conformance to stated requirements
- Track productivity metrics
- Comply with health, safety, and environmental procedures
- Provide detailed feedback and bug reports on prototype hardware and software
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives & document best practices
- Manage inventory of consumables and trigger replacement orders using Kanban
- Other duties may be required
- 3+ years’ experience interacting with customers and in a Dental specific technician role, is a plus.
- Experience with 3D CAD and/or CAM software, specifically 3Shape, Exocad, others is highly desirable. Skill in modifying/repairing .stl or mesh files using tools such as Magics, MeshMixer, and Blender.
- Experience working in machine shop, with 3D Printers, or similar job-shop environment, experience with photo-polymers (SLA, DLP, etc)
- Digital experience and college degree is preferred, but not required
- Ability to learn technical concepts by reading work instructions and standard operating procedures, and completing on-the-job training.
- Experience with basic inspection equipment and gages
- Excellent organization and attention to detail
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning and creative problem solving
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced work environment with minimal supervision
- Ability to lift 25lbs
- Ability to travel up to 60%+ to customer sites
- Based in Valencia, CA
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org