Website Nexa3D, Inc.
Nexa3D is seeking an impactful storyteller and seasoned AM content professional who is passionate about disruptive technologies in the 3D printing industry. As the in-house PR lead, you’ll own the development and execution of Nexa3D’s external-facing content production strategy, along with the corresponding media outreach strategy. You will have an understanding of targeted media and familiarity with media outreach and engagement to drive external messaging. Above all, you’ll have a keen understanding and appreciation for a user-centric content approach that attracts, captivates, and converts both online and offline customers including new acquisition and retention efforts.
This fully remote role requires exceptional written and verbal communication skills and a keen understanding of exponential technologies.
● Proactively engage with targeted media, including coordinating interviews and pitching coverage for both organic and paid campaigns
● Develop targeted media lists and build relationships with industry-specific as well as general high-tech media
● Act as an in-house PR team, building resources and expanding company messaging reach
● Collaborate with product marketing and management to develop media plans for new product launches
● Engage with journalists and members of the media using social media, e.g., Twitter, LinkedIn
● Act as a leading spokesperson for the Nexa3D brand, exhibiting energy, passion, and thorough understanding of Nexa3D’s purpose/vision and business goals
● Manage media editorial calendars and proactively identify byline opportunities based on publishing schedules
● Track and report on key media metrics, inclusive of media coverage, share of voice, and competitive benchmarking
● Take a leadership role ahead of and during all tradeshows and events to ensure optimal media coverage and staff interviews during and after the event
● Craft story angles and pitches to support Nexa3D’s corporate values, mission, and strategic business objectives
SCOPE OF SUPERVISION:
The individual may have limited supervision responsibilities for freelancers and/or agency partners.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILLS:
● 4-year degree in marketing or business, or on-the-job equivalent experience
● Excellent written and communication skills, creative thinking, and problem solving as well as highly organized and self-motivated
● Able to see other people’s points of view and take on critical feedback
● Drive to work as part of a diverse team with global ecosystem partners
● Excited by belonging to a team of passionate doers, creative thinkers, and market disruptors. You must be just as excited about executing as you are about formulating the strategy. We are a small but mighty team of doers!
● 5+ years of experience in public relations, media relations, and understanding of technical content
● Track record of initiating successful relationships with tech media leaders leading to high-value coverage and evolving opportunities
● Knowledge of SEO principles for on-page, off-page, and technical SEO, and drive to build SEO expertise
● Experience in 3D printing industry
● Experience in B2B
● Experience in e-commerce
● Experience with Hubspot, Asana, and Meltwater
● Occasional travel to Ventura, California (approximately quarterly)
● Occasional travel to industry events and tradeshows (three per year at minimum; may be international)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com