Website Nexa3D, Inc.
Nexa3D is seeking a talented, creative, and analytical team member who thrives in a cross-functional environment working with sales, product marketing, and marketing communications teams to provide marketing support to our global network of channel partners. The Channel Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing the execution of all reseller marketing programs, inclusive of product launch readiness, marketing asset distribution, lead management, co-marketing campaign efforts, webinar, and tradeshow support.
- You will own the creation and execution of many channel marketing programs ranging from events to channel advertising, communications, promotions, and everything in-between.
- Work with our channel partners to assist with development and execution of their own marketing plans and programs.
- Manage our co-marketing efforts with our channel partners.
- Develop integrated and comprehensive channel marketing plan in support of key product launches.
- Collaborate closely with product, marketing, and sales teams to develop marketing programs, collateral, and sales enablement toolkits that drive value and revenue for the business.
- Collaborate with product to implement processes to identify and promote end-customer feedback, inclusive of VoC, testimonials, and case studies.
- Meet with our partners to understand their needs to best market and sell our products to their customers and provide them with high impact collateral, content, and training materials.
- Work with sales and other marketing team members to develop a lead management process to ensure our partners are receiving qualified leads from us, following up in a timely manner, and providing Nexa3D with both qualitative and quantitative feedback on lead quality and pipeline impact.
- Develop Service Level Agreement (SLA) with channel partners to ensure adequate lead management and follow up.
- Report impact of channel marketing activities, including determined KPIs and ROI
- Assist with reseller conference planning and execution.
- Assist with all other reseller lead-generation efforts.
- Help with the development and management of channel marketing automation platform and other resources and tools.
- Ensure that customer automation platform is integrated with our lead management process.
- Ensure reseller lead reporting and customer acquisition is properly recorded in CRM.
- Collect and analyze data to ensure channel efforts are aligned with opportunity and revenue potential.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILLS:
- 4-year degree in marketing or business, or on-the-job equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of channel marketing experience
- Excellent written and communication skills, creative thinking, and problem solving as well as highly organized and self-motivated
- Able to see other people’s points of view and take on critical feedback
- Drive to work as part of a diverse team with global ecosystem partners
- Excited by belonging to a team of passionate doers, creative thinkers, and market disruptors. You must be just as excited about executing as you are about formulating the strategy. We are a small but mighty team of doers!
- 5+ years of experience supporting a global and diverse set of resellers and channel partners
- Experience in building lead management systems and processes
- Experience developing and executing marketing plans and campaigns
- Experience developing sales enablement collateral
- Experience with copywriting and design
- Experience in 3D printing industry
- Experience with Hubspot CRM and marketing automation
- Experience with Highspot or similar sales enablement platform
- Occasional travel to Ventura, California (HQ)
- Occasional travel to industry events and tradeshows
- Occasional travel to visit partners
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org