Website Nexa3D, Inc.
If you’re looking to join a welcoming tech company in the fast-growing 3D printing market, this is the role for you! As a Technical Customer Service Specialist, you will be a key interface with our customers, and the face of NEXA3D’s brand. Working in collaboration across all NEXA3D teams, we strive to deliver an exceptional experience for our customers around the world. We are looking for Technical Customer Service Specialists to join our growing company at Nexa3D’s headquarters located in Ventura, CA and in Boston, MA.
As a Technical Customer Service Specialist, you will engage with our customer base both before and after they make a purchasing decision. The goal is to identify our customer’s needs, provide innovative education and training resources, and of course, troubleshoot the printing process when things don’t go as planned. We look to you to identify and report reliability issues to our Product teams, and suggest possible solutions and improvements.
At NEXA3D we’re building a diverse team of engaging, empathetic experts to demystify 3D printing for anyone and everyone who has an interest in learning (and to have some fun while we’re at it!). We truly want to hear what our customers think, and more to the point, what YOU think we can do to improve every day. NEXA3D is also leading-the-charge with mandatory vaccinations and frequent testing to keep our people as healthy and secure as possible.
- Provide support to our customer base via email, phone, chat, and video:
- Educate new printer users from novice to successful 3D printing expert
- Give dynamic guidance in response to the printing knowledge of each customer
- Hone your diverse communication skills, with the opportunity to specialize
- Resolve customer issues in an approachable, personable way:
- Value quality over quantity. We aim to support our customers; not to deflect
- Answer queries in a timely fashion using best practices in services
- Detailed and to-the-point note-taking within our issue tracking system
- Drive continuous improvement of our customer experience, including onboarding, print success, and value generation:
- See a gap in our knowledge base? Feel empowered to make a suggestion!
- Have an idea for a new, useful video training? Let’s make it happen!
- Have an interesting skill or creative drive to bring to the table? Let’s explore that!
- Work with engineering to triage newly-discovered failure modes, and provide voice-of-customer feedback on new features and products:
- Escalate issues requiring business and/or technical intervention
- Learn more about the product as our engineering team works with you to resolve issues
- Satisfaction in knowing that your voice is heard, and encouraged, as we grow
- Develop a working knowledge of industry regulations and best practices.
- Understanding of environmental operating conditions and safety requirements
- Develop a knowledge of sustainability efforts and compliance
- Become an avid 3D printing expert and enthusiast to gain not only personal knowledge. but further empathy for the end-user
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree, or equivalent job experience
- 4+ years of experience working in customer-facing roles or continuing education
- Demonstrated proficiency in troubleshooting mechanical, electrical, or computer systems
- Excited by belonging to a team of passionate doers, creative thinkers, and market disruptors
- Drive to work in a fast-paced startup environment and make a meaningful impact
- Able to see other people’s points of view and take on critical feedback
- Interest in working with a diverse team with global partners
- We are a small but mighty team of doers!
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- 1+ years of experience working with 3D printers
- Experience with 3D CAD, CAE, or Mesh software
- Familiarity with service desk software such as ZenDesk, Salesforce, or HubSpot
- Interest in stepping in front of the camera for video training resources
- A passion for life-long learning
- Additional language aptitude is a plus!
- Working on a computer and phone, with reasonable accommodations for ergonomics
- Ability and desire to work in a clean, healthy office environment
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time while working or traveling
- Minimal travel requirements
- Opportunity for travel to trade shows, customer site visits, company retreats, and to meet the team in the opposite-coast home office
- Requires approximately 5% travel (International & Domestic)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com