Website Nexa3D, Inc.
Founded in 2016, Nexa3D is much more than a manufacturer of the world’s fastest 3D printers. We are a group of passionate thought leaders with decades of experience in additive manufacturing (AM) who are committed to bringing the immense benefits of our proprietary technology to as many businesses and industries as possible — and we want this for good reason.
Located in beautiful Ventura California, NEXA3D is a fast-growing and dynamic company that is passionate about making the world’s fastest 3D Printers affordable and sustainable. As a growing company, we are constantly on the look for kindred spirits to join our team. If you find yourself gravitating towards enthusiastic professionals and enjoy interacting with brilliant minds you have come to the right place.
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues with Nexa3D 3D printing equipment and software solutions. Track issues in the ticketing system.
- Train the Service Engineers at our Resellers and certify they meet Nexa3D standards of proficiency.
- Install equipment and train users for new direct-sale customers.
- Perform field service as required for direct-sales customers.
- Contribute to Customer Knowledge Base by creating and updating articles about the use of the printers and software, including videos, learning modules, and augmented reality experiences as appropriate.
- Contribute to the Reseller Service Manual by adding and updating articles.
Act as the Voice of Customer to the organization by passing through pain points of the customer experience to the product engineering team, developing strong relationships with customers and resellers.
- Develop a working knowledge of industry regulations and best practices.
- Manage spare part kit configurations.
- BS or Associates Degree in Mechanical Engineering Electrical Engineering or other STEM fields, or comparable experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in troubleshooting and repair of mechanical, electrical, and computer systems
- 1+ years of experience in a customer-facing preferred
- 1+ years experience with 3D Printing / Additive Manufacturing preferred
- 1+ years experience working with 3D models (CAD, CAM, CAE, etc) preferred
- Willing to travel up to 25%
- Familiarity with service desk software such as ZenDesk is a plus
- Fluent in spoken and written English, other languages a plus
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org