Website Nexa3D, Inc.
Recently featured on Joel Telling’s 3D Printing Nerd YouTube channel, Nexa3D is breaking the barriers of the 3D printing industry with the release of it’s new desktop 3D printer, the XiP! If you are looking to sell a product you can truly believe in, improve your customer’s lives & join the hottest tech company in the fast-growing 3D printing market, this is the role for you! We’re looking for hungry sales professionals looking to grow & advance their careers, to drive Nexa3D’s growth by rapidly acquiring new customers in the desktop printing market.
Key objectives include researching and identifying target prospects, generating new sales opportunities, while proving and validating the capabilities and value of Nexa3D. Build a significant pipeline of sales opportunities and navigate them to closure. The ultimate measure of this role is sales pipeline and revenue growth. This is not a “lone wolf” type position. It is important to work as part of a collaborative team but be individually responsible for achieving goals and targets. In this role, you will get plenty of chances to hone your selling skills.
- Effectively and efficiently managing Nexa3D’s sales process on all leads and opportunities to navigate deals to qualification and closure.
- Qualifying 50+ leads per week
- Scheduling and executing 10-15+ meetings per week
- Closing multiple industrial and/or desktop printers generating about $1.5M in revenue
- Consistent utilization of Nexa3D’s CRM solution, including leveraging templates and automation tools, capturing and recording all sales-related information, managing tasks, and outbound activities, and more.
- Build credibility with prospects using impeccable communication skills; thoroughly research and investigate the prospect’s goals, challenges, and needs
- Conduct tailored, two-way conversations on finding the root of the prospect’s problems and reframing them as growth opportunities.
- Be the trusted advisor to educate them on the benefits of 3D printing.
Can identify prospect economic drivers, create Nexa3D value drivers (quantifiable value elements to build a case for 3D printer investment)
- Comfortable discussing money and be professionally coercive/assertive with prospects to secure investment thereby unlocking value drivers
- Exhibits expert 3d printing, product, and industry knowledge
- Become an avid 3D printer to facilitate personal knowledge and gain empathy for the end-user
- Can present Nexa3D’s solution and provide actionable insights for how companies can derive value from Nexa3D
- Can research market and develop situational awareness, including competitive landscape, market drivers for change, 3D printing application opportunities, vertical industries 3D printing requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of experience in relevant industries
- Minimum of 2 years successful full-cycle sales experience (prospecting to close) with documented, proven track record of exceeding target goals
- Excellent presentation, communication, and negotiations skills
- Has worked with a CRM.
- Grit, drive, and hunger to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Ability to operate independently but at the same time a “team player“, self-starter
- Willing to work on-site to support our local Sales Team
- Has been working in a closing role within the most recent 2 years.
- Experience selling 3D printers specifically and/or manufacturing equipment
- Additive manufacturing or general manufacturing experience.
- Personal use of digital fabrication, design, 3D CAD, or other relevant tools.
- Engineering, design, or other similar education or professional experience.
- Formal training in Selling Through Curiosity (STC) or Sandler & Challenger sales methodologies.
- HubSpot experience is a plus.
- Working on a computer and phone
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time while traveling
- Ability & desire to work in an office environment full time
- Minimal travel requirements
- Requires approximately 5% travel (International & Domestic)
If your experience is this close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. Experience comes in many forms and ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we continue to learn from each other is an integral part of the Nexa3D culture.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org