Website Nexa3D, Inc.
3D Printing Customer Success Leader supports your customers as they transition from sales prospects to active users of your products. They’re focused on customer loyalty and building close long-term client relationships, and often stay with the same customers as long as they continue to work with your business.
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues with Nexa3D 3D printing equipment and software solutions. Track issues in ticketing system.
- Train the Service Engineers at our Resellers and certify they meet Nexa3D standards of proficiency.
- Act as the point of escalation for EU reseller network in case of customer issues
- Technical sales support
- Contribute to Customer Knowledge Base by creating and updating articles about use of the printers and software, including videos, learning modules and augmented reality experiences as appropriate.
- Contribute to the Reseller Service Manual by adding and updating articles.
- Act as a Voice of Customer to the organization by passing through pain points of the customer experience to the product engineering team, developing strong relationships with customers and resellers.
- Develop a working knowledge of industry regulations and best practices.
- Manage spare part kit inventory in EU distribution center
- BS or Associates Degree in Mechanical Engineering Electrical Engineering or other STEM field
- Demonstrated proficiency in troubleshooting and repair of mechanical, electrical, and computer systems
- 5+ years of experience in a customer-facing field service role of electro-mechanical equipment
- Professional demeanor & composure suitable to represent Nexa3D to customers
- 2+ years experience with 3D Printing, preferably with photopolymers
- 1+ years experience working with 3D models (CAD, CAM, CAE, etc)
- Works from remote office or from home – located in proximity to existing reseller and/or transportation hub
- Willing to travel up to 60%
- Familiarity with service desk software such as ZenDesk
- Fluent in English. German, Italian, French language proficiency desired.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com