Website Nexa 3D, Inc.
Are you ready to take find a home and find your career path? NEXA3D has an immediate opening for passionate individuals who enjoy a challenge, innovation, and the dedication that comes from growing with a company. If that sounds like a future you are interested in, we invite you to apply as our Software Engineer.
- Software development of applications running on Linux communicating with embedded systems.
- Responsible for creating good software design documents.
- Required to be part of the software development team right from the commencement of development and offer design input and customer usage scenarios.
- Interface with engineers of various disciplines like mechanical, software, chemical, optical, etc. to understand the technology and incorporate them in SW applications.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Min 4 to 5 years of SW development experience.
- Experienced in Linux OS and developing applications running on Linux.
- Well-versed in Python , C, C++.
- Experience using the Twisted library and concurrent application development.
- Basic Linux system administration, ,
- Experience in developing networking services and Rest/WebSocket API’s
- Familiarity with Embedded Systems
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Experience working with various AWS services including EC2, boto3, IoT, Redshift (a plus)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org